Some News..

GhostNYK

Benchwarmer
since 16 august or so, no news about the knicks appeared in the media, or is it just me? if any of you know something, post it here

OT
finnaly, the speed is back :)

Swifftey

Benchwarmer
there are 2 possible explanations:

1: Layden's out of ideeas, and he's waiting for the preseason to start

2: Layden's thinking to more strategies to ruin the knick franchise, but he keeps them for himself for the moment, waiting for the best time to action, if that's so, you'll find out soon
--
nice to see ya back ghost :)

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
GhostNYK said:
since 16 august or so, no news about the knicks appeared in the media, or is it just me? if any of you know something, post it here

OT
finnaly, the speed is back :)

well, at least you can't complain for bad news :D

rady

Administrator
Staff member
hehe, don't worry, they'll start soon
you won't even know what hit you :p

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
looks like somebody was right :?

Houston's slower-than-expected rehab means that the Knicks' two franchise players, Antonio McDyess and Houston, could be spectators, come Day 1 of veteran's camp. McDyess is a longshot to be ready, though the Knicks have not provided an update on his condition in more than four months.
http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/39418.htm

allan20

Benchwarmer
take a look few paragraphs bellow, the news aren't really bad:

The good news is that Houston has been in close contact with McDyess, he said, and is more certain than ever the power forward will play this season. McDyess had surgery on April 21 on his left patella - his third knee surgery in 18 months.

"It doesn't matter if it's October, there's no doubt he will be back," said Houston, appearing at the Knicks summer kids camp at Basketball City. ". . . My sense is he's ready to do more than the team is willing to allow him right now. He's got to be patient. You don't want to rush. He wants to do a little bit more."

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
the fact is that houston will miss the start of the season. no houston, no scoring. we're starting to have major problems with knee injured players

totally not good