GAME THREAD- 12/2/05 - L - Knicks (98) @ Pistons (106)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

8:00 PM, Friday, December 2nd, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (5-10)
stephon_marbury.jpg
quentin_richardson.jpg
malik_rose.jpg
antonio_davis.jpg
maurice_taylor.jpg
MARBURY---RICHARDSON---ROSE---DAVIS---TAYLOR
@
pistons_logo.gif
DETROIT PISTONS (12-2)
chauncey_billups.jpg
richard_hamilton.jpg
tayshaun_prince.jpg
rasheed_wallace.jpg
ben_wallace.jpg
BILLUPS---HAMILTON---PRINCE---R.WALLACE---B.WALLACE

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Pistons Team Stats
Pistons Team Notes

TV: MSG, ESPN
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Trin_Starr

Starter
Although the knicks are typically play like shit on the road, I have a feeling they're gonna win this one.

Starks

Starter
This is gona be uglier than the Miami and Bobcats game put together. Especially with Detroit anxious to beat the snot out of the team he left them for. Lets start the bidding at a 54 point loss and Nate to get choked to death by halftime by LB....did anyone else find it funny when LB was screaming at him "Hold The Ball!!!!!" at the end of last night's game??? lol

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
Trin_Starr said:
Although the knicks are typically play like s**t on the road, I have a feeling they're gonna win this one.

It would be truly amazing if the Knicks win this one. Detroit is a great basketball team, no question. This would definatly be a milestone win. Hopefully we won't witness another break down similar to the loss vs Miami. I really wanted to watch Curry play vs Chicago, I'm not sure if he'll play vs Detroit. Lets get another W.

dabish105

Benchwarmer
Man, this is a tough one for us people and is Curry still out ?? We could have used him big time this game..

NYKnicks15

Starter
starting lineup quite odd, good to see LB keep putting confidence in Q...and it paid off so far (at the end of the first)...

James back and already a block and offensive rebound and a 3 point play. Id like him to focus just on the defensive side of being a C and put ease on him by having a scoring PF play with him such as Taylor or Frye. who knows maybe he can turn around...(praying)

eddy still out which sucks but were playing good, hope it continues..frye man with that alleyoop and then almost a HUGE dunk over Darko, too bad Darko's uncoordinated ass bumped into him.

btw mad props to the Pistons for given love to Larry when he was having a tough entrance before the game..

NYKnicks15

Starter
im posting with 2 minutes remaining in the game and even if we lose this we played a great first half and a even better 4th against the best team in the league. were progressing guys and i think larry is realizing his starting 5..

PF Channing Frye
SF Trevor Ariza
SG Jamal Crawford
PG Stephon Marbury

and when Currys healthy him at the 5...i mite be jumping cause i wanted Frye to wait until deadline to start but damn that lineup can ball.

Trevor dunking over Big Ben sounds insane, looked insane.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Man, what a dunk by Ariza on Wallace... it was a sick facial. I don't know if they'll win this one though with less than 2 min left now.

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
Good game overall...too bad wa scored only 8 pts in the third, maybe we could have win if we had played better there...
another 20pts game for Frye!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
those 2 dunks were unbelievably sick and exciting, stuff we need to get us through this season. that 3rd quarter killed us, we cant score for stretches and it kills us. i was impressed how our young lineup made the comeback - steph, craw, ariza, frye, butler. i think this season is in the tank but given more time to play together and 1 or 2 more solid drafts, we can be a great team for many years to come.