GAME THREAD- 12/4/05 - L - Knicks (102) vs. Celtics (99)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

1:00 PM, Sunday, December 4th, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (5-11)
stephon_marbury.jpg
nate_robinson.jpg
quentin_richardson.jpg
antonio_davis.jpg
eddy_curry.jpg
MARBURY---ROBINSON---RICHARDSON---DAVIS---CURRY
VS
celtics_logo.gif
BOSTON CELTICS (7-9)
delonte_west.jpg
ricky_davis.jpg
paul_pierce.jpg
raef_lafrentz.jpg
kendrick_perkins.jpg
WEST---PIERCE---DAVIS---LAFRENTZ---PERKINS

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Celtics Team Stats
Celtics Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
if malik rose starts on the knicks game against the celtics paul pierce will score 50 malik is to slow and he does not have no offense and actually i dont know why he is starting any of these games because he sucks i rather barnes get the starting job

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
yea that sucks, i just read that a lil while ago. Barnes seemed to be the jokester with nate and they were making everyone laugh, shame we couldnt keep em

maybe isiah has a big trade up his sleeve?

Starks

Starter
Whoa Whoa Whoa..hold up....what the hell is that piece of trash Taylor doing on our starting 5??? i hate that guy... Just looking at him gets me sick. Frye better be starting, I dont care what Larry says about its important who finishes the game. Taylor needs to get waived

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
u guys have to get something... our starting lineup been different 10 times this season, i cant predict the lineup, im just taking the starters from our last game, and then changing them during gamenight when its announced

rady

Administrator
Staff member
interesting first quarter. knicks leading 26-22, Marbury already scored 9 pts

curious that Brown preferred to start AD instead of Frye.. anyway, Curry's back!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
less then 3 minutes left, knicks are led by 5 (94-89)
Frye with 23 pots, marbury 33 pts and 8 assists

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i think if jc wasnt injured at the endand we didnt miss 7 fourth quarter freethrows w/o a doubt this outcome would be different

Trin_Starr

Starter
Sometimes I really do not understand LB's dumbass starting lineups.
Why does he continue to start slow and old AD when he should have started Frye.

Second of all, nate is pissing me off - there is no doubt that he can play but c'mon - stop trying to be the MAN on the team all the time - trying to make the big bucket - he should not have taken that last shot....

The only reason he is getting burn right now is because larry has no one else to sub in for marbury - that will all change when isiah brings in a defensive point.

nyk35

Benchwarmer
well one good thing about our recent play is that marbury is putting up all star numbers. since he figured out how to play lb system he is averaging 23.5 ppg and 8 apg another suprise is thats he pullin down 4 rebounds aswell . we might be looking at stephs 3rd all star appearance

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
Losing at Miami or Detroit, ok, but not at home against the Celtics! if we want to do something this year, we have to win games like this...Only Marbury and Frye were playing! besides Marbury, our starting 5 scored only 19 pts...and, again, too much TO's! (22) Please, win some games!