Best Moments

Swifftey

Benchwarmer
since we're running out of news, let's see which were the best moments of the 2002-2003 season

My top 3 memories are:

1) Allan Houston's 53 against the lakers in LA

2) The retirement of Patrick Ewing

3) Sprewell's 3 point record with the Clippers

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
ewing's night was the best memory, but there were other great ones like that buck game with allan houston scoring 50 pts, and let's not forget about the draft night :hump:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
:)

there were many good times over the season, anyone remember's how great was the end of year, with that incredible victory over the spurs when doleac was the hero if you can say that, by doing everything to distract duncan? that was a great game, and a very happy new year :crazysanta:
and of course, ewing's night, houston's 53 vs lakers and 50 vs bucks, spree's record, the draft night...

it's funny how a lousy season like this one can bring you so many beautifull memories :(

if only we would have made the playoffs...

SpreeFan

Benchwarmer
Ewing night's was by far ther best memory i can recall
it put tears in my eyes :(

and then, allan's double 50 with la and bucks, spree's record...

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
rady said:
:)

there were many good times over the season, anyone remember's how great was the end of year, with that incredible victory over the spurs when doleac was the hero if you can say that, by doing everything to distract duncan? that was a great game, and a very happy new year :crazysanta:

i remember another victory over the spurs that made me happy
on march we beat spurs 105-97 is san antonio, and houston had a great night, so did doleac

but no question about it, ewing night was the best memory for years now

rady

Administrator
Staff member
oh that was great
and now i just remebered our first victory from the regular season over the kings. can't forget that, because was the first snowy day in romania :)
in that year i mean