GAME THREAD - 12/7/05- L - Knicks (79) @ Clippers (84)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

10:30 PM, Wednesday, December 7th, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (6-12)
stephon_marbury.jpg
nate_robinson.jpg
malik_rose.jpg
antonio_davis.jpg
eddy_curry.jpg
MARBURY---ROBINSON---ROSE---DAVIS---CURRY
@
clippers_logo.gif
LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS (13-5)
sam_cassell.jpg
cuttino_mobley.jpg
james_singleton.jpg
elton_brand.jpg
chris_kaman.jpg
CASSELL---MOBLEY---SINGLETON---BRAND---KAMAN

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Clippers Team Stats
Clippers Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Did Chris Kaman just come out of a cave or something? lol.

I think we will win this tonight. We have tons of momentum, and I think we can pull it out. I'm nervous about Magette though, we have noone who can really match up with him, same thing with Brand.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
basically, we have to let brand get his and work on containing everyone else. that means good perimeter d, boarding well, and not turning the ball over. if we do that and stay aggressive on offense i think we can win.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
maggette is questionable, as of right now, its a game time decision, i really hope hes out, but they still have many weapons to deal with, the way to win this game, is to try and contain brand (however youre supposed to do that i dunno), no open looks from deep for mobley and cassell, box out kaman and brand

- win rebounds
- come out stron with early intensity, and intensity throughout for that matter
-give channing the ball, as clyde said last night "hes automatic"

Mousquetaire2

Benchwarmer
29 -16 in the fourth...we could really have win this game. maybe they were to tired because of yesterday game in Seattle...

Curry was great!if he keeps playing like this, he will become the big inside force we deseperatly wait and need!
But all the other staters were completely out of their shoes! 3 on 16 for Marbury with only 2 assist (kind of a carrer low?!) and why did Frye play only 17 minutes? even Penny hardaway played more!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
we missed mad layups and frye didnt play enough. that and the defensive/offensive collapse in the 4th about sums it up.

Nylex

Rookie
David Lee is inactive too, which is a shame :(. At least Penny got to play some, I kinda felt sorry for him being put on the inactive list for so long (or was he actually injured?).

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
the 4th was horrible... frye didn't play enough because he didn't have his shot and was getting schooled by elton brand.. still i was glad i went to the game, played good for 3 quaters, sam cassell got away with a bull flop on marbuy that got the game out of reach. curry looked great, i hope he keeps it up. and i wish ariza would of played, being that they made such a big deal about jamal and nate playing in their hometowns. oh if anyone knows how to post pictures, i have some from the game.

dabish105

Benchwarmer
I was at the game as well. I also have some pictures to post up but dont know how. Either way it was a good entertaining game and we just flat out sucked in the fourth.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Yeah, the back to back games took its toll in the 4th - the knicks just ran out of gas - Marbury's intense D on Ray the night b4 and then did a good job on mobley and smigel aka Cassell - really sapped all his energy, resulting in his wayward shooting and bricking layups...
Same for Jamal - it was the first time I saw him so active on D
I think they are coming together as a team....things are looking up for the knicks

Nylex

Rookie
If you want to post pictures, you'll need to upload them to some webspace somewhere and then put their URLs between

rady

Administrator
Staff member
dabish105 said:
I was at the game as well. I also have some pictures to post up but dont know how. Either way it was a good entertaining game and we just flat out sucked in the fourth.

that's great, you can either do what Nylex suggested, or you can add them as attachments. just click on the reply button and then on Add an Attachment