Artest seeks trade

Starks

Starter
What do you guys think of Marburry for Artest???

Indy can use Marbury. And i think not even Stephon can get in the way of turning the Pacers into deadweight like he does w/ every team he touches.

C-Curry
PF- Frye
SF- Artest
PG-CRAWFORD (This is scary, but we can get a pointguard somehow)
SG-RICHARDSON (not impressed here, Im sorry for QRICH, but as far as the team is concearned, we should probably part ways and just let him take year off to recover...his game has been off)

& in Indiana
C-O'Neal
PF-Granger
SF- Jackson
PG-Marbury
SG-Forgein guy w/ the longest name ever on a jersey

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Starks said:
What do you guys think of Marburry for Artest???

Indy can use Marbury. And i think not even Stephon can get in the way of turning the Pacers into deadweight like he does w/ every team he touches.

C-Curry
PF- Frye
SF- Artest
PG-CRAWFORD (This is scary, but we can get a pointguard somehow)
SG-RICHARDSON (not impressed here, Im sorry for QRICH, but as far as the team is concearned, we should probably part ways and just let him take year off to recover...his game has been off)

& in Indiana
C-O'Neal
PF-Granger
SF- Jackson
PG-Marbury
SG-Forgein guy w/ the longest name ever on a jersey

There is NO WAY Indiana would take a contract like his, never mind a 6"2' PG/SG ball hog that can't make anyone around him better.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yeah i cant see them taking marbury although i wouldnt be opposed. larry brown can then get his earl watson/eric snow passing pg and have nate/q/craw cover the guard spots

NYKnicks15

Starter
there set at the PG spot and arent looking for any improvement in that position...they are looking for a SG so they can move Jackson to the SF or a SF in return. Granger doesnt seem like he can handle the 4 anyway...Q or JC & Lee or Ariza is what theyll take.