Interview With Knicks Beat Writer Marc Berman Tonight

As most of you already know, I co-host a 100% commercial-free, no one makes a dime from it, Sports Talk radio show on Long Island.

Tonight, we're going to have New York Post Knicks beat writer Marc Berman on with us at 10:05PM on Long Island's 90.3FM.

I will ask any and all legitimate Knicks-related questions that you give me. So, please post them in this thread. We're commercial-free, so we can really delve into areas that time-constrained commercial stations might not care about, but fans do.

We're not yet webcast, but if you're in the listening area, please tune in. For those not in the listening area, I've started to post our interviews here:

http://hosted.filefront.com/patchyfogg

The show is on every Tuesday and Thursday night from 9PM to 11PM on Nassau County's 90.3FM.

As always, thanks.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Ask him how come Peter Vescetomy still has a job in the NYpost.
The man's sport writing is caustic and superficial.
He needs to do some proper journalism instead of the garbage he puts out in one NY's top print media.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I enjoyed the show. A lot of answers regarding artest, quentin richardson, woods and the rookies. please let us know when you'll be doing another one on our knicks, and thanks for giving us the link ;)

too bad it didn't lasted that long :)

rady said:
too bad it didn't lasted that long :)

Rady, we could have talked longer with him, and we will next time. But, 30 commercial-free minutes is still a long interview. Heck, you only get like 10 on the 'FAN.

We could talk for hours with some of these guys, so I like the way you think, Rady.