Nate involved in yet another team fight

Starks

Starter
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/story/375256p-318887c.html

I think we fans don't have to go any further trying to find out the problem w/ the team after reading this one. If they were fighting over their record and poor play, then its not bad...but fighting over a football bet?????

This shows us where the mindframe of this team is at. Nate Robinson is gona end up worse than Artest at te rate he is going. This little shit should have got demoted to the NBADL weeks ago. I dont care about his hops, he needs to grow up already.

This entire team needs to be destroyed now. Send everyone packing except for Frye! How optimistic are you guys about the Knicks after readig this?? I think its safe to say that this team shouldn't even be defended by us anymore. Are only hope is to put up the white flag, and loose every game for the rest of the season. Isiaha better hope that no trade proposals for Artest leek their way in the papers, because if we had a chance to keep Frye and still get Artest, then Thomas should be punished for not jumping on it. We have enough selfish players on this team as it is, so we minus well trade for another selfish player that actually has talent. This team makes me sick = (

Trin_Starr

Starter
I agree with you Starks.
He is gassed up - thinking he is the next big thing to hit NY.
He needs to know his role - and that would be a ROOKIE!!

Larry was wondering why no one stepped when Magloire threw his ass to the floor - maybe they thought it was good for him to be hit with a dose of reality.

The other thing that pisses me off about him is his constant arguing with the Refs - Nate u ain't no f*ing superstar so don't be expecting any favors - sometimes the dude is worse than mutombo!! lol

NYKnicks15

Starter
Q & Nate for Artest isnt looking too bad now is it? haha..yea not only am i not a big fan of his especially his attitude but im starting to think the dudes a little fruity...wasnt the reason James and him got in scuffle was because of a "low blow" :lol:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
the man only asked for his $2, how can you blame him for starting the fight? :D