GAME THREAD - 12/21/05 - L - Knicks (96) vs. Spurs (109)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Wednesday, December 21st, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS ( 6-18 )
3099.jpg
3417.jpg
3860.jpg
3934.jpg
3279.jpg
MARBURY---RICHARDSON---ARIZA---FRYE---JAMES
VS
spurs_logo.gif
SAN ANTONIO SPURS ( 20-6 )
3527.jpg
3023.jpg
3167.jpg
3173.jpg
3260.jpg
PARKER---FINLEY---BOWEN---DUNCAN---NESTEROVIC

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Spurs Team Stats
Spurs Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

ny3nyk

Rotation player
ginobili not playing, gives us a bit of an advantage to crawford and q because finley doesnt match up to his dribbling and quickness. we seriously need to keep bowen away from the perimeter. duncan needs to spraign his ankles again

Starks

Starter
ny3nyk said:
maybe the hawk's better play this week will inspire the knicks

nope. we have slowly become the worst franchise in the NBA. If it wasn't for the Kanas City Royals, I would say worst in all sports. Our Payroll for the talent we have is scary. Our outlook for the future, is not much brighter.

paris401

Starter
the only 'positive' is i'll be watching the game on a 133'' screen , in high def...

what a waste of hd... watching this sad...sad team...

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
the new york knicks are going to win tonight... yeah, thats right, i said it. someone has to keep the faith alive around here.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I love Marbury but I think Larry Brown is killing the very essence of what makes him a great player.

Marbury has schooled parker every single game all the way back when he was on pheonix....
And now Marbury is becoming an eric snow.

This knicks team is pure garbage.
The only reason why the final score looks respectable, was because Pop and Larry are boys and pop didn't want to embarrass Larry's ass any further...