MTV VMA 2003

allan20

Benchwarmer
6.jpg
7.jpg

10.jpg

In a shocking opening performance of "Like a Virgin" and "Hollywood," the three divas raised Justin Timberlake's eyebrows - and everyone else's - when they locked lips just before Missy Elliott joined the trio

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1477729/20030828/spears_britney.jhtml?headlines=true
hubba hubba
:remybussi: :remybussi:

Swifftey

Benchwarmer
yeah, i saw that mess :)
i really had a better impression about madonna :beer: But in the end, it was pretty coll huh?

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
Chris Rocks :)
i liked the way he presented the show, he has a great humor, those lines about p diddy and the punk`d show were delicious

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i've finnaly seen the whole show. with a few exceptions i liked it.
i remember that scene when they had to gave the award for best rap video, p diddy came on the stage with that shirt, then he invited reverend run and dmc.. very touching moment and then boom, the award went to 50.
didn't deserved it. i would had liked to see NAS or Tupac (rip) getting that statue, way better clips thatn 50's
and then of course great moments with the metallica concert, eminem's monologue, fred durst and "jacko".. think michael got upset for that?
anyway.. nice show

(i'm a little full of energy right now after 2 cups of coffee so i don't know what exectly i'm posting, if it's something wrong, i'll edit tomorrow)

- rady