The Knicks got their spot blasted in a blurb on ESPN's daily dime today. I wasn't aware of this but our draft picks this year go to Chicago. And next year to San Antonio (So what was the point of getting Rose???) No wonder why Thomas is holding on to the young guys for his dear life, because they REALLY are our future. So its pretty much clear that Thomas has no idea what he is doing, and that the team is in blackhole. So why still watch?
1. Make bets with your friends on how many more fights Nate will get into. Bonus points if you can name which Knick is the first to publicly bash him in the papers, or punt his ****y ass off the court.
2. Take the opportunity to be amazed and wowed by the incredible human foul machine- Jerome James! He has nearly as many fouls as points! He is even fatter then Curry! He can't shoot! And best of all, he is Isaiha's prized offseason move. (Dont look at his salary, its that scary)
3. "The Best Point Guard In The NBA???" Need I say more
4. Its always old timers day at the Garden w/ Rose,Taylor, Davis, Penny! So bring the kids and have a ball watching these clowns struggle to run up the court
5. Jamal Crawford always brings excitement! We never know when he will drop 20, or throw up 20 bricks. If inconsistant had a picture in the dictionary, there would be an image of that stupid face he makes after he chucks up a disgusting shot.
6. Its just a matter of time before Larry Brown looses it and starts to join the rest of the world in making fun of how horrible Thomas has done here.
7. It would be pretty funny to see Brown actually come to the garden with a hat and sunglasses on, like he shows up to his son's games. I think he should take it farther and put a bag over his head to add to the comedy that is on the floor.
8. Law of diminishing returns
- States that with the more and more input you add, eventually marginal product begins to fall. *As delusional as us fans have been with the team ever since we got Steph...pretty soon we will seem to root against the team. I'm serious, I'm starting to hope we keep on loosing so that somehing drastic is done to change the team.
9. Walt Frazier, Al Trautwig, and Mike Breen have been the best thing about the team all season. There conversations are so much more pleasant than watching the clowns on the court. Plus not even they can defend this ****ty team anymore.
10. On the bright side, Frye and Ariza wil develop into good players. Ariza may never be a scorer, but maybehe can blossom into a Tashyuan Prince kinda guy...minus the jump shot