GAME THREAD - 1:00 pm - L - Knicks (103) @ Raptors (129)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

1:00 PM, Sunday, January 15th, 2006​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (13-22)
3099.jpg
3947.jpg
3956.jpg
2143.jpg
3514.jpg
MARBURY---ROBINSON---LEE---DAVIS---CURRY
@
raptors_logo.gif
TORONTO RAPTORS (13-24)
3989.jpg
3420.jpg
3942.jpg
3707.jpg
3825.jpg
JAMES---PETERSON---CALDERON---BOSH---ARAUJO

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Raptors Team Stats
Raptors Team Notes

TV: MSG, TSN
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

AP Recap
Game Box Score

jayp

Benchwarmer
a very winnable game.. but we should not get relaxed cause they have players who can score like James, Peterson and Bosh..

Trin_Starr

Starter
It is definitely a winnable game, but the knicks must come out more aggressive than they were in the game against Atlanta.
It was only in the last 8mins of the 4th Q, did they put the hawks to rest.

Let's go guys - make it 7....

WiL8000

Rotation player
I agree, there is no reason why the Knicks shouldn't win this one today. The Knicks clearly have more talent, but more importantly, they've finally got some chemistry.

Nylex

Rookie
I'm following this through Yahoo! Sports' GameChannel and it doesn't look like New York are defending much, as they seem to be letting Toronto score at will. Maybe Toronto are just shooting well, obviously I can't see the whole picture. Eddy's been good so far and Marbury hasn't even taken a shot :/.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
hey, anyone with a webcam can point it to his tv and log on Yahoo / MSN messenger? :D

Nylex, yes your right about stephon but he already has 4 assist

rady

Administrator
Staff member
we're down by 10. Eddy Curry with 17 points, Marbury with 8 assits. More than 2 minutes untill halftime

rady

Administrator
Staff member
down by 17 with 6 minutes left of the third.. oh well, it was nice while it lasted.. it just hurts it has to be against the raptors

rady

Administrator
Staff member
what an awfull defense.. it's been just 3 quarters and we let them score 97 points.. crawford going 2-7 from the field..

i'm really curious if they can comeback..