KOBE DROPS................81!!!!!!!!!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
WHAT!?? i guess ill be the one to kick this topic... Kobe becomes the second playing in history to go over 80, or 70 for that matter... Now holds the second all time point total for a single game, behind the legandary Wilt Chamberlain's big 3 digits.. This is a lot more impressive, considering basically any beast center.forward... KG, Duncan, Shaq could go back and put up those big numbers. The majority of Kobe's shots were jumpers, and fade aways, nothing too easy.. very impressive performance, and thankyou for playing for the US in the world championships.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I wish someone on the knicks could do something like that especially to the freaking NETS....

They would make a statute of him right outside MSG....

hoop115

Benchwarmer
not that I'm a Kobe fan but that definitely was an impressive performance. he went 28 for 46, roughly 61% shooting. thats not including going 18-20 at the line. including the times that he got fouled, Kobe took well OVER 50 shots last night. sux for the guy guarding him, makes it look as if he was just standing around.

i dunno about the rest of you guys but watching someone take 50 shots in a game deosn't sound too entertaining to me.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
speechless.. 81 pts.. wow hard to believe someone can still score that many points in the 21st century.. amazing performance

btw, if anyone wants to see the game is available at http://bt.davka.info .

I can't wait to watch it

Starks

Starter
Jesus Christ! Did they really need to hire Phil Jackson to coach this team just to have him shoot all the time?

I dont care how many points he drops, Im still gona hate on him! I mean what is he trying to prove out there. We all know he can score and is a superstar. And we all know that he still isn't the MVP. Nash is the best guard in the game. If Nash and Kobe got replaced, the Suns would be back to there crappy Stephon Marbury years, and the Lakers would have a better record and career years from Lamar Odom and Kwame Brown.

There I said it!

e_D

Benchwarmer
I'd rather see Chris Childs punch Kobe in the face, than watch Kobe take 50 shots in a game.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Nah it wasn't even like that....

His team was playing like complete shit!
No one cared about the game and the lakers were down 18 - then kobe took the team on his back and won the game single handedly....

And c'mon you guys gotta stop hating on the man....u know if any knick went off like that - you would start calling him a God! lol

And if anything it does make it better for their team. I know I'm scared as shit when the knicks for the lakers next week, only cause i don't want the knicks to get blasted from kobe....
Teams will now fear kobe more than ever

commonse

Benchwarmer
Starks said:
Jesus Christ! Did they really need to hire Phil Jackson to coach this team just to have him shoot all the time?

I dont care how many points he drops, Im still gona hate on him! I mean what is he trying to prove out there. We all know he can score and is a superstar. And we all know that he still isn't the MVP. Nash is the best guard in the game. If Nash and Kobe got replaced, the Suns would be back to there crappy Stephon Marbury years, and the Lakers would have a better record and career years from Lamar Odom and Kwame Brown.

There I said it!

stupid..

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the most interesting part of this performance :D

I member of another fourm said the following:

Kobe said during summer he practiced 6 hours per day, 6 days per week, from 6 a'clock.
This performance comes in his 666'th game in the NBA, in '06.
Jack Nicholson wasn't at the game

Conclusion, he sold his soul tho the devil :D

Not sure if the practice thing is true, but that really was game #666 for kobe :?