Artest deal DONE

NYKnicks15

Starter
It's official Ron Artest is now a Sacramento King and Peja Stojakovic is now an Indiana Pacer. Just pending approval the deal will be announced as early as this evening or tomorrow morning. Thoughts? and dont start the Isiah should of tried harder BS, we all know we had no chance to land him unless we gave up Channing Frye.

Starks

Starter
I think Peja is gona hate being a Pacer, but his shooting will take that back to the top.

I know we had no chance of getting Artest, but damn! These trades always irritate me. I mean, why do all these teams get better and better and why have the Knicks remained a dormant franchise, for just about the entire decade so far??? Is 4 years still not enough time to put together a decent product out there on the court???

In the last 3 years, Miami got Shaq, Phoenix got Nash, Sacramento got Artest, New Jersey got Vince, Golden State got Davis, etc etc etc.

And whats really sad, the Knicks have literally made the most moves over the last few seasons, and have goten nothing but complete shit back. (Crawford, Curry and Frye are all impresive, but clearly not whats gona bring this team over the top)

ny3nyk

Rotation player
peja is injured, will take some time adjusting to the pacers. helps them with shooting and gives them size, peja and oneal in the front court. also good deal for sacremento, they get a defensive player in artest to complement rahim's offensive skills

Trin_Starr

Starter
Isiah never wanted Artest here.

But atleast indy did well in getting back someone worthwhile for artest.

Now that this is done, hopefully other trades will soon follow

NYKnicks15

Starter
STOPPPPPP. Artest's word have effected the Kings and now the deal has been rejected. Artest doesnt want to be a King and now the King's dont want him...Q&Ariza for Artest please!

1st of all the trade just fell apart bc artest said he didnt want to be a king and the kings imediatly rejected the trade knowing hes gonna cause probs if he doent wana be there. the only solution to this artest thing is to bring him to MSG as a knick he wont stop untill he gets wat he wants!!!

Trin_Starr

Starter
wow, this is huge for real!!

Bring Ron home.
IT will be exactly like the first time we brought Spree to the garden!!!
An infusion of energy and swagger!!

Isiah - stop fucking around with the bitches in MSG and get Ron here now!!

Starks

Starter
Hey, maybe we can get Peja since it looks like there is zero chance he has a future in Sacramento.

But i guess, Thomas has bigger issues to worry abpout right now.

timnakhla

Rookie
Trin_Starr said:
wow, this is huge for real!!

Bring Ron home.
IT will be exactly like the first time we brought Spree to the garden!!!
An infusion of energy and swagger!!

Isiah - stop f*****g around with the bitches in MSG and get Ron here now!!

That's what worries me the most, this (Zeke) mother flower is too busy playing around :hump: while the answer to the knicks problems (Ron Artest) is one deal away. Zeke, PLEASE bring Ronnie home.