Isiah Must Make Trade to Save His Job

Kull

Rookie
Isiah, Isiah, Isiah...

So now Isiah justifies the behavior of the Knicks by telling the Nuggets how to coach and when they should remove their players… the man needs to go sooner rather than later.

The Isiah the Clown Show must go… he is destroying the team, turning fans away, and an embarrassment to the NY Knicks. Mr. Dolan he has you fooled but that is all… yes, Curry is coming along nicely but make enough trades and eventually one will work out.

He is not a Knick and will never be considered a Knick by those who love the organization. It’s obvious Mr. Dolan that you were never a Knick fan before you owned the team or else you would have never hired Isiah. I wonder if you ever followed basketball at all to employ Isiah considering what he has done in his previous basketball stops. HE IS A CLOWN!!!!

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I'm glad you all got that out of your systems. Isiah isn't coaching the same players that he has traded for. Not only has Brown destroyed all confidence and chemistry but he's shaken Marbury's game to the foundation...he doesn't even know how to turn it on anymore. If Isiah would have started coaching last year instead of cleaning up Brown's boo-boo then we would be better off this season. Simply put, Larry Brown does not know how to teach talent...Look at the Olympic team he coached...

paris401

Starter
I'm glad you all got that out of your systems. Isiah isn't coaching the same players that he has traded for. Not only has Brown destroyed all confidence and chemistry but he's shaken Marbury's game to the foundation...he doesn't even know how to turn it on anymore. If Isiah would have started coaching last year instead of cleaning up Brown's boo-boo then we would be better off this season. Simply put, Larry Brown does not know how to teach talent...Look at the Olympic team he coached...

come on... brown did a shitty job as coach last year.. SHITTY-JOB, , but it's a reach to blame this year on brown.

as to starbury... he is getting 18 odd million.. we ain't getting our moneys worth..

metrocard

Legend
Isiah Thomas is not the problem. Thomas is credited with bringing Lary Brown to the NY so how can he be the reason for our loses. I think those that think he should go are ether extreemly young and uninformed or put too much stock in the NY Post. The Post is in the business of selling papers. Bad news is the best news for them. Also if you can think back to your champion Allan Houston and is over paid contract, you'd then know the real reason for our curse. The Houston deal was the mother of all f&*(ups. Just a brief history lesson for you guys. I dont think Thomas's job is really on the line. The Dolians know that NY is rebuilding. You guys say keep the young guys but young players notoriously do not play defence. Can't have it both ways. We do need to make trades but not for Portland pussys. Jalen Rose may be a step in the right direction although the trade will not really help our cap situation.

Young and informed? What good trades or signing has he accomplished besides Q-Rich/Robinson for Kurt Thomas? Every signing he has done has been over priced. Every trade Isiah has done was an expiring contract for players the other team did not want a part of. It is obviously be now Isiah is the worst GM in the NBA, no one else can compete with him on that title. Isiah needs to GO, he has had enough time. I've said Isiah needed to go 2 years ago, and people like you told me "No, he needs a year or two". Well that time is over. Stop being Isiah's lawyer always coming to his defense. Isiah is embarassing the Knicks organization. Isiah keeps saying he has a plan, but what are the results? Look at our record, our capspace, and the respect we get from NBA analysis. Isiah and Dolan need to leave the Knicks organization as soon as possible, that is all I want right now.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The antonio davis for jalen rose was bad but they say larry brown pushed for the ariza and penny for franchise. I dont think isiah would had done that with the potential ariza showed the previous season (LB didnt play him much last year). Isiah hasnt raded any other young talented players but luckily we sort of made up for gettin rid of ariza with balkmen except for the fact that we took on francis's contract but u really believe LB pushed for that trade. Other then the jalen rose trade and the signing of jerome james, i dont think isiah had dun a bad job and as mentioned before, layden left him a team full of overpayed, overaged, undersized players which has turned into francis marbury, and a bunch of young talent. I'm not complaining if they win 30 to 35 games this year after only 23 last year.

metrocard

Legend
The antonio davis for jalen rose was bad but they say larry brown pushed for the ariza and penny for franchise. I dont think isiah would had done that with the potential ariza showed the previous season (LB didnt play him much last year). Isiah hasnt raded any other young talented players but luckily we sort of made up for gettin rid of ariza with balkmen except for the fact that we took on francis's contract but u really believe LB pushed for that trade. Other then the jalen rose trade and the signing of jerome james, i dont think isiah had dun a bad job and as mentioned before, layden left him a team full of overpayed, overaged, undersized players which has turned into francis marbury, and a bunch of young talent. I'm not complaining if they win 30 to 35 games this year after only 23 last year.

They say, WHO KNOWS. Lets discuss what we KNOW, okay? Don't assume what Isiah would have done, especially with his terrible history of trading. Layden was here FOUR YEARS AGO...thats a long time ago. Isiah has had 3 years to changed things and has been a failure.

This team isn't overpaid? Accually this team is even MORE overpaid. Layden's roster had expiring contracts like Mcdysess, Ward, Eisley, Houston...etc, the whole roster and draft picks. Why do you think Phoneix wanted to drop Marbury in the garbage? The garbage the Knicks, and the garbageman was Isiah. Isiah has collected all the garbage in the NBA so far. Maurice Taylor, Malik Rose, Jalen Rose, Penny Hardaway, Jerome James, Eddy Curry, Jamal Crawford, Steve Francis, Stephon Marbury. These are players that their ex teams did not want a part of. These are UNWATED players who were traded for expiring contracts and draft picks. Eddy Curry is scoring GREAT, I acknolwedge that very much, but we aren't WINNING, and that should be the most important thing. Curry can help by defending and passing the ball when he's trapt or double team. It would really make everything easier for everyone. He would also be a lock for the all star team if he does those things more often.

It is quite obvious Isiah has done a bad job as the president of basketball operations. He traded for overpriced non all star players. I think Isiah has traded for most of the overpriced non all star players you can think of. Last year, we finished with the 2nd worst record in the NBA with the highest payroll in the league. If that isn't bad, then what is? You're not going to blame Isiah one bit of last year, the year before, and this year now? Then who wil you blame besides Dolan and Isiah? Sometimes I get tired of repeating myself and repeating the most obvious things. Isiah has failed the Knicks organization and currently has the Knicks at the bottom of the league again. He needs to go, we need to move on to a better more brighter future.