NBA league pass

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i was thinking about going for the audio league pass, which is only $20/year or so, and you get every game, but as i told nykway, i really don't feel confortable of sitting awake untill 6-7 am just to listen to another defeat. I'll get it if we make the playoffs though.. if not, next season

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Every knicks game? how?
I know about the torrents sites bet they don't have all NY's games

commonse

Benchwarmer
Maybe somebody of the members has channel MSG in the US & that guy could stream the Knicks games! That would be awesome!!!
We should open a topic & search our Guy!! Its like there is a Stream site & there is subcription, like 3 euros per month, I would pay that cash for watching all of the NYK games!
I have subcription in that channel but there are not so much New York games. They show around 2 NBA games per day, it works with a Winamp & watchable..

What do you think guys?? Everybody (in Europe too) could watch every game LIVE!! Lets work it out!!

nyk35

Benchwarmer
nba is archiving league pass games on nba.com but you need league pass to access it. if i can find out someones account number , i know someone who can make a program that will download them to your computer