The Franchise needs a Shake-Up

Blumatic

Rotation player
It's depressing. The New York Knicks have losttheir basketball identity. An dentity that no NBA team should lose. The Knicks are a horrible team. Nearly unwatchable. But since they are a NY team and play baskeball I watch. With the sexual harassment allegations, Knicks basketball has becom second fiddle.

Somebody needs to shake up this franchise. A message needs to be sent. Someone needs to tell the Knicks executives and employees to stop the B.S. and turn this ship around. This will be James Dolan's job but he ain't much of an owner. Maybe after this case blows over. But this franchise is at an all-time low. Their reputation is damaged.

Clean yourself up MSG.

Starks

Starter
I feel your pain dude...but I am one of those jaded Knick fans at the garden who have begun to Boo the hell out of them. I'm not the type to cover my eyes and try to look at the bright side of things, I was like that during the post Van Gundy seasons. But after 5 years off pathetic basketball, my patience wa run a little thin.

I simply have no resoloution to all the problems this team faces. How many years does it take to get a few decent young guys?? Channing and Nate look good at times, but I don't see them as all-star talent to maybe 5 seasons from now (Rashad Lewis, Jermaine O'Neal, Billups, Wallace needed about that much time to) I don't know about you guys, but I don't wana wait that long.

The fastest way to climb us of this hole is big name talent. Besides, Thomas screwed up our drafting hopes for about 2-3 seasons anyway. (I'm still not sure if Eddy Curry and Stephon were worth that) The only name I can think of is Paul Pierce. As for free agency, theres Mike Bibby, Al Harrington, Peja Stovacavic, and Ben Wallace.

Realisticly, we won't get any of those names. Jalen Rose is not an impressive move! In all honesty, I don't think we will be a decent ball club until Marbury's contract runs out. Maybe by that time, Larry Brown can be our GM. Maybe Frye will be an all-star.

dabish105

Benchwarmer
I feel the pain man, I dont know what to do anymore we are a joke on the league. It's not suppose to be like that . I could see if we did not have any talent. Im really questioning the fact that Phil is a better coach then Larry. His team plays hard and has a winning record al though they have arguably the best player on there but no one else.