Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks have a shot at Lebron?

Originally Posted by NYKnicks15
    before you try to jump on me like that paris there's some things you should know. like one, i was just stating that we will be under the cap IF ALL STANDS AS IS we will be under the cap in 07/08. not by a huge amount. just stating we wont have to wait until 2050 to be under it. and number two most importantly, the cap is 52.5 million a year son..yes 52.5 is bigger than 49. so you doubt itll be more than less than it is now???..hmm i think the lesson IS know the facts before you attack
    First of all, do you really think the Knicks are going to STAND AS IS for 2 more years with this roster??? 2nd, you want lessons student! My facts are from insidehoops.com. See for yourself The professor urges you to go to insidehoops.com/nba-salary-cap.shtml You'll see that in 2004-05 the cap is 43.87M & in 2005-06 it's 49.5M which is a difference of 5.63M (nearly 6M)!! Maybe insidehoops sucks & there wrong but atleast I have a source! Anyways, I'm still a frickn die hard Knick fan until the death!

Veteran

that wasnt even directed at you...notice it says PARIS in the reply. your name seems to be "New Beast in the east". not paris...btw you cant be a professor and teach others if you have to look at a website for your knowledge and facts haha but calm down, and read before you guys get so defensive

that wasnt even directed at you...notice it says PARIS in the reply. your name seems to be "New Beast in the east". not paris...btw you cant be a professor and teach others if you have to look at a website for your knowledge and facts haha but calm down, and read before you guys get so defensive
    Thanks for explaning! Your alright man! I'm just so frustrated with the Knicks losing. I live in So. Calif. & I hate the lakers! I've been a Knick fan since I was 7 (30years ago) I've purchased the Dish network NBA package 2 years in a row & I've seen every Knick game this year (pissing the wife off), It's been painful to watch dude! What I'm constantly seeing is the Knicks come down court, use alot of energy working hard to get a good 2 point shot off, then the opponents come down and effortlessly make a ton of 3 pointers. We bust our ass for 2's & opponents get easy 3's, do any of you guys see this too??? Ya think we need a pure shooter or 2? Can you give me some feedback? Take care man

Veteran

its no problem (we get like this here, yell and rant but its all in good fun...well and anger of the Knicks)...

i mean as much as we want LeBron and this is a discussion on him we cant get him...so we need to look at the bigger picture. little pieces and not necessarily superstar players...

we need three things. a Small Forward (ideal one is Al Harrington). a Shooter. and another back up guard. I think a Antonio Davis, Penny Hardaway & Trevor Ariza to toronto for Jalen Rose, Mike James & Eric Williams is very possible. and no matter what ppl say "they wont help blahblahblah" thatll solidify three spots. then you ship our Malik and Q for draft picks or smaller contracts. itll only take a few steps to do it...

but one thing u dont want is Larry becoming GM...thats for sure

its no problem (we get like this here, yell and rant but its all in good fun...well and anger of the Knicks)...

i mean as much as we want LeBron and this is a discussion on him we cant get him...so we need to look at the bigger picture. little pieces and not necessarily superstar players...

we need three things. a Small Forward (ideal one is Al Harrington). a Shooter. and another back up guard. I think a Antonio Davis, Penny Hardaway & Trevor Ariza to toronto for Jalen Rose, Mike James & Eric Williams is very possible. and no matter what ppl say "they wont help blahblahblah" thatll solidify three spots. then you ship our Malik and Q for draft picks or smaller contracts. itll only take a few steps to do it...

but one thing u dont want is Larry becoming GM...thats for sure

Sounds good to me, trade everyone you listed, including Mo Taylor & I like Al Harrington. My keepers would be Curry, Frye, Nate, Q Woods, Crawford, and Butler.