GAME THREAD - 2/3/05 - L - Knicks (90) @ Raptors (104)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:00 PM, Friday, February 3rd, 2006​
AIR CANADA CENTER, Toronto, ON​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (14-31)
3407.jpg
3417.jpg
3619.jpg
3184.jpg
3514.jpg
CRAWFORD---RICHARDSON---WOODS---TAYLOR---CURRY
@
raptors_logo.gif
TORONTO RAPTORS (16-30)
3577.jpg
3420.jpg
3933.jpg
3707.jpg
3864.jpg
JAMES---PETERSON---VILLANUEVA---BOSH---SOW

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Raptors Team Stats
Raptors Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

portega1968

El Cacique
no Steph, no Curry... so, anybody willing to bet we'll get our butts kicked by at least 30 points 2night?

I'm starting to lose faith here and it seems obvious we won't be remotely close to the 8th seed and, even worse, lose our 1st rounder to the creeps from Chitown.

Sad time to be a Knick fan... guess I've gotten used to the losing after so many years.

Now I know how Steph feels when he hides under the towel.

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and just wanted to say what's up to everyone on here.

I watched the game tonight with my father. He's been a Knick fan since the 1960s (when he was a kid) and I've been onboard since the 1980s (when I was a kid). We've gone to/watched something like a million Knick games together and we've seen the highs and the lows of the Knickerbockers over the years. We've seen some horrific things take place on the hardwood for this team. But tonight I'm officially worried that my Father will soon go to MSG for a home game and attempt to climb onto the court and throw down with Jamal Crawford when JC commits the first of what is always multiple turnovers. This Guy Cannot Handle The Ball. Why Do We Insist On Having Him Bring The Ball Up? I'd rather have ANYONE else on the team doing any kind of dribbling related activity. It wasn't just the turnover that lead to the Kojack 3-Pointer and the Nail in the Coffin either, it was just constant, especially in the 2nd Half. Can't LB run a offense based around a "Jamal Crawford only touches the ball when he's catching it and shooting it" gameplan? This guy is responsible for more turnovers than a pastry chef. I'm worried for my father's sanity/criminal record. This has got to stop.

I look forward to posting and reading everybody on the board. Thanks for having me guys.

Long Suffering Knick Fan #37,143

P.S. I don't think the Knicks D could have stopped Gene Keady and his shoepolished hair this evening.