F... this Team, F.... the Players

Musa

Rookie
F.... this Team, F...ck the players

I am fed up with this team. I mean they earn a lot of money and do nothing.

THERE IS ONLY ONE OPPOTUNITY IN CASE:

1. Fire ISIAH THOMAS

2. Fire all the players we have with the exception of Frye and Lee.

They are all fucking mercenaries. They don`t identify with the franchise.

I can`t believe that the Hawks ( oh my good Hawks) f...cked us.

We need players who are proud to be KNICK!!!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i think ya over hyping channing frye a lil bit too much...he is young and a smart kid but he not great...this guy has to learn play D,learn how to make the extra pass, and kick it out when he down low being doubled team, and i dont see david lee being that great either..i see curry being the beast of the league when shaq leaves

portega1968

El Cacique
I don't think Shaq has been in every game that Curry has disappeared... so that's a weak excuse.

He's got the talent to be an offensive force... but dang he stinks on D big time!!!

Starks

Starter
I and just about every New Yorker I speak to feels the same way you do Musa.

Also, I think we might be overhyping are young guys a bit too much also. Frye shouldn't be as un touchable as we render him. Same goes for Nate, Trevor, and Lee especialy

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, here's my $0.02 on this matter.

From all the players that were knicks two years ago, only Stephon Marbury and Penny Hardaway are still here (and let's face it, penny doesn't really get playtime)
Three of our current players are still rookies and from the rest of 12 players, other 5 only arrived this summer/season
That leave us 7 players that had still been on our roster list last year too
Oh, did i forgot? We have a new coach too

Now, i really don't think that starting to fire gms/coaches, trade or sign players will do us any good. This is the season that has to be sacrificed. The important thing is to keep as many players as we can for the next season. Larry Brown is trying as much as he can, we had a lot of lineups these past months, and everybody got to play. This is good. By next season, i hope the team will gel and start playing like they used to in the last decade

Trin_Starr

Starter
the problem is that too many knicks fans and the NY media put too much expectations on the knicks....
Yes we do have good pieces but it needs time
1. Hall of fame coach
2. PG - Marbury
3. C - Curry
4. Rookies with great potential - Frye, Lee, Woods, Butler, Nate

But the key to remember is that the team is very young and what is happening is that they are taking LB's criticism personally.
They need to learn from it and make themselves better.

I watched million dollar baby a few days ago and in it, Morgan Freeman said -

To make a fighter you gotta strip them down to bare wood: you can't just tell 'em to forget everything you know if you gotta make 'em forget even their bones... make 'em so tired they only listen to you, only hear your voice, only do what you say and nothing else... show 'em how to keep their balance and take it away from the other guy... how to generate momentum off their right toe and how to flex your knees when you fire a jab... how to fly back and up so that the other guy doesn't want to come after you. Then you gotta show 'em all over again. Over and over and over... till they think they're born that way

this what LB is doing.
This season needs to be sacrificed for the betterment of the team.