4 Team Trade Imminent

Starks

Starter
Francis and Stephon is great for a pickup game....but not for a basketball team. Those two are like clones with identical contracts. Isaiha better not do that move

dacash

Benchwarmer
no no not k mart not this team bad contract unhealthy worse attitude, nene and watson are a better fit in my opinion.steve francis is also a no no.i also feel we should keep jcraw,trade nate he aint much

NYKnicks15

Starter
Alright guys it seems the trade I first mentioned is the one most likely to happen. Kenyon Martin and Earl Watson but it seems for Penny Hardaway and Jamal Crawford. and Denver mite ask for Trevor Ariza still

and this could also help the dead deal for Francis the man Denver wanted. dont expect Francis to be a knick and thank god.

i know of Kenyons knees and im sure they will be INSURED. so were losing nothing really to gain a lot. sure its a gamble BUT one worth it. and if you dont want his "attitude" your insane. WE NEED HIS ATTITUDE. we need intensity and crazyness. WE ARE WEAK AND SOFT. he plays great defense, great shot blocker AND THATS WHAT WE NEED. an in your face smash mouth forward. well hopefully here comes one. :)

Allen

Benchwarmer
I agree with NYKicks15, if we can get Kenyon Martin that would really solidify our interior defense and add a good level of toughness to the team. K-mart was a major part of the NETS that went to 2 NBA finals. Of course it didn't hurt that he had Jason Kidd leading him along with Richard Jefferson.
I believe that Martin was the Nets best rebounder and interior defender.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
We should have no problem reaching the # 8 spot with KMart and Curry down low. That will ether leave Frye backing up K or starting at SF, which I think is not a bad idea.

Trin_Starr

Starter
If all is good with Kmart's knees...man Isiah needs to jump on that deal!!!
He's 28, young and in his prime!
Ultra athletic PF with explosivness getting to the basket, cleaning up the boards and blocking shots...

hoop115

Benchwarmer
I think Kenyon is a great offensive player, but I don't think he's the kind of PF that we need. Curry is already a behemoth in the post and is difficult to contain once he gets the ball into the paint. The problem that we have is that there is no one else doing the dirty work like boxing out, rebounding and playing D. Kenyon does not excel in any of these areas, so I'd rather see us focus our efforts on trying to obtain Ratliff or someone who would fill these needs.

Starks

Starter
Ratliff over Kmart??? If the papers and fans ever found out that the Knicks chose Ratliff over Kmart, I think MSG would be burned to the ground in a matter of hours

portega1968

El Cacique
Hoop 115, I hate to disagree with ya dude, but I believe Kmart does get boards, boxes out and plays good D. I definitely would hate to see us take Theo over him.

On the other hand, I'd rather see Q, Ariza and Nate shipped out instead of JC.

hoop115

Benchwarmer
It's not that I really want Ratliff but I just want a player who's role is more defined to defense and the responsibilities in the paint. With all the offensive talent that we have, we need someone whose focus is primarily doing what the others on the team aren't doing, complimenting the team, ala Ben Wallace or a player in that mold. We have Curry, Steph, Craw, Rose, QRich that all like to score, but none of those guys plays a lick of D. Adding KMart would just throw another player into that mix. KMart would be alot better than what we have now but what would he cost for us to get him.