GAME THREAD - 2/7/06 - L - Knicks (82) vs. Clippers (85)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Tuesday, February 7th, 2006​
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, New York City, NY​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (14-33)
3407.jpg
3417.jpg
2636.jpg
3184.jpg
3514.jpg
CRAWFORD---RICHARDSON---ROSE---TAYLOR---CURRY
VS
clippers_logo.gif
LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS (29-17)
1295.jpg
3284.jpg
3767.jpg
3324.jpg
3709.jpg
CASSELL---MOBLEY---ROSS---BRAND---KAMAN

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Clippers Team Stats
Clippers Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

portega1968

El Cacique
I'm so pissed that in the last game when Jalen was blocked by Swift, we had Q wide open in the corner and he was totally ignored.

If Jalen is trying to take over as the official ballhog of the Knicks, I say ship him out to Atlanta.

Let's see how he plays 2night.

Trin_Starr

Starter
a blocked shot is better than the airball Q would have shot! lol :)
Q was 0-5 from the field and 0-3 from the 3PT line

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
portega1968 said:
I'm so pissed that in the last game when Jalen was blocked by Swift, we had Q wide open in the corner and he was totally ignored.

If Jalen is trying to take over as the official ballhog of the Knicks, I say ship him out to Atlanta.

Let's see how he plays 2night.

how u going to say jalen rose wants to take over as the ball hog after a game like dat...a game where the knicks actually contended...if u was to blame any body for that play, maybe maurice taylor becuase he was opne but he no 3 point shooter but he had a better shot than taylor...taylor is kinda the reason jaen got blocked cuz jalen was forced to shoot over swift in which swift was guarding maurice

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea maliks having a horrible game phew? 8 pts, 6 rebs (3 off), 3 steals and an assist...i dont like him either but not a place to mention it during THIS game haha.

Ariza is sitting the bench until hes traded and were tryin not to loose value on him since everytime he plays he does nothing for us. and Lee, well i hope the same cant be said for him. but hes supposedly sittign so we can showcase Malik. James. etc so we can ship them off to whoever will take them.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i cant believe that play was for channing frye to come off the screen...great move larry!!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
datruth said:
i cant believe that play was for channing frye to come off the screen...great move larry!!

great move larry!! we didnt even get the play off, thats the big issue, we all know that he can hit that..