Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: here is what i think our main problem is.......

Larry Brown tried to make Isiah look like an a$$ with his wish list of
    Duncan, Kobe, Tmac and Rasheed

Isiah should have returned the favor and said well I can't give you that but I can give you:
    Duncan, Wade, Lebron, Melo, Steph, Amare, Boozer, AI, Odom, RJ and the Matrix...
    Oh wait a minute you had those superstars and still couldn't do ****!! lol

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Nice one Trin!!! jajajajjaa

Larry should probably move away from "playing the right way" and just play to the strengths of what we have.

Our number one problem is that no one is willing to point their finger at themselves. Every friking year I expect this team to turn it around, and every year it just gets worse... this is by far the worst of them all, when our payroll is through the roof, our roster is full of guys who have talent but obviously don't mesh. It really hurts to be the laughing stcok of all my friends who follow the NBA. These guys are just killing me!!!

Originally Posted by donchris
    Isiah could be the Knicks savior but Brown is not the problem. Lazy @$s players that are not motivated and don't want to give 100% are the problem. This team must be centered around Curry, Marbury,Rose, and Fry. They are the new foundation.
    larry brown is the problem, the knick players dont respond to his coaching, wat makes it even worse is dat he go to the media and trashes his own players...this team got great talent and they on the verge of having the worst record in franchise history, come on man , of course is the coach but not all of it but most of it..larry brown is not the great, he cant coach a young team

Ok I guess its my turn to input:

Keep Frye and Lee, they got talent and great potential, with development they will become great players. Gotta start somewhere....

I cannot stand Nate f****** up any longer. The kid will NEVER be a point guard and he is too short to be a shooting guard.....hey I guess shouldn't complain since most likely he is shooting better than both Q Rich and Crawford combined.

Crawford is playing like half the player he was last season. Yeah he took crazy a$$ shots but at least he made some.

Q Rich - people can come up with all the excuses they want, but he was playing like garbage before his brother died.... I wonder why he has picked up his game a little in the last few games....hmmmm could it be that he has been practicing more due to the fact that he doesn't want to embarass himself on National television during the AllStar break 3 point shootout competition....just a thought.

Mo Taylor - Yes the man is not going to turn our season around, but he has been working his butt off for Larry. Come on guys, Mo is out there taking charges and rebounding, who da hell thought he was even capable of doing that. Larry is making him a better player, am not saying a star, but a better player.

Malik Rose - Got heart, plays good D, but got no offense and depending on the matchup he got will get murdered in the defensive end. Not big enough, some nights he might get away with it but the odds are way against him.

Eddie Curry - In my point of view, the past is the past. The man did come from Chicago out of shape, but what can you expect when people benched you scared of you dying on the ball court. Most likely he hadn't ran the floor in months. Now, compare Eddie from the beginning of the season to now....the man is running without puffing, pay attention and you will see, makes a difference even in his free throws, pay attention. OK, eddie is great but how come he doesn't produce enough???
    Guess what, he ain't getting the ball enough. I watched the game the other day and Eddie had 8 touches the entire game.....8??? and he is our best player on the court with Marbury out. How can you only get the man the ball 8 times? The only ones that I see can throw the ball to Eddy on the post is Q and SOMETIMES Crawford. Nate pretty much rights EDDY on the ball before he passes it.

Marbury - Needs to get his ass back on the court to rescue my fantasy league...LOL. We need those assists man, plain and simple, someone who can orchistrate the offense and put pressure on the ball. Marbury sits the game falls apart, no backup point to run the show.

Jalen Rose - The man can ball, but with Marbury out he is stuck bringing up the ball since Nate won't give it up to anybody else other than himself. The man can cause some serious matchup problems against pretty much any team. I forsee, Marbury coming back and we riding Rose post up game for a few wins. Gotta give it to him though, as soon as he came in the ball did start moving alot better than it used to.

Larry Brown - I hope the man doesn't quit or kills himself. Its not his fault, these fools just can't work together for an entire four quarter game. They are giving him maybe one quarter of "the right way" and 75% of CRAP.

I wonder if we get somebody like Kenyon Martin for Penny if it will make the difference, guess we have to wait and see.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Originally Posted by datruth
    Originally Posted by donchris
    Isiah could be the Knicks savior but Brown is not the problem. Lazy @$s players that are not motivated and don't want to give 100% are the problem. This team must be centered around Curry, Marbury,Rose, and Fry. They are the new foundation.
    larry brown is the problem, the knick players dodon'tespond to his coaching, wat makes it even worse is dathate go to the media and trashes his own players...this team got great talent and they on the verge of having the worst record in franchise history, come on man , of course is the coach but not all of it but most of it..larry brown is not the great, he cant coach a young team
    So let me git this straight. Various NBA players make millions of dollars and it's the Hall of Famer Coache's fault when the crappy team filled with losers decides to call it quits. That is non sense. You're talking about a witch hunt. We can't blame Marbury any more because he's injured and sitting on the bench. At the moment we can put a halt on blaming Isiah because he's working hard for us trying to bring in talent so we blame the coach. The only people that need to go are the majority of the players on the roster. Not the coach, not the GM and not the Starbury!

larry brown is the problem, the knick players dont respond to his coaching, wat makes it even worse is dat he go to the media and trashes his own players...this team got great talent and they on the verge of having the worst record in franchise history, come on man , of course is the coach but not all of it but most of it..larry brown is not the great, he cant coach a young team
    The players apparently didn't respond to Lenny Wilkens or Herb either! We have the worst combo of players on one squad! Most of our players are mearly complimenteray players/bench guys to end of the bench type guys. Or we have guys who's games are self centered and self serving. There is no chemistry at all and Curry is like the softest Center ever. The rookies need time but really, Frye is the only guy that looks like he is going to pan out and be anything at all in this league. Lee is a bench guy and Nate is a freak show that will wear thin real fast.

So let me git this straight. Various NBA players make millions of dollars and it's the Hall of Famer Coache's fault when the crappy team filled with losers decides to call it quits. That is non sense. You're talking about a witch hunt. We can't blame Marbury any more because he's injured and sitting on the bench. At the moment we can put a halt on blaming Isiah because he's working hard for us trying to bring in talent so we blame the coach. The only people that need to go are the majority of the players on the roster. Not the coach, not the GM and not the Starbury![/quote]

i respect ur opinion but larry brown is not the right coach for these kids..first i really hate when he trashes the players and he probably finds amusing....by him trashing the players,he showing that isiah is a idiot(isiah brung these players in)...this knick team is built to run and i believe isiah was aiming for dat but do i see the team running, NO...larry brown got nate robinson running the offense in a half court set, brilliant move, when nate comes in, its time to run wit him....now isiah got to make more movves to satisfy larry brown..isiah has done a great job in my eyes, he got the old and non athletic players to young and athletic players, i remember when the knicks only had weatherspoon and spree who were able to dunk on somebody...now the whole team could dunk..the knicks got post players,somethin the knicks lacked since ewing,got good shooters and so much players wit high potential..and how people blame isiah...larry is the reason..1 final note, somebody has finally thought like me, Stephen A Smith know wassup

I AGREE WITH DATRUTH 100% L BROWN IS NOT THE RIGHT COACH WE SHOULD HAVE SIGNED FLIP SAUNDERS WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE

i respect ur opinion but larry brown is not the right coach for these kids..first i really hate when he trashes the players and he probably finds amusing....by him trashing the players,he showing that isiah is a idiot(isiah brung these players in)...this knick team is built to run and i believe isiah was aiming for dat but do i see the team running, NO...larry brown got nate robinson running the offense in a half court set, brilliant move, when nate comes in, its time to run wit him....now isiah got to make more movves to satisfy larry brown..isiah has done a great job in my eyes, he got the old and non athletic players to young and athletic players, i remember when the knicks only had weatherspoon and spree who were able to dunk on somebody...now the whole team could dunk..the knicks got post players,somethin the knicks lacked since ewing,got good shooters and so much players wit high potential..and how people blame isiah...larry is the reason..1 final note, somebody has finally thought like me, Stephen A Smith know wassup
    So let me get this straight, Larry Brown who is a Hall of fame coach, successful with every team he has coached, comes here and because this group can't get it done... it is his fault?? Do you really look at this roster and believe that they could be any better? What was Malik Rose and Taylor doing before they got here? Sitting on a bench, that's what!!! Why did Chicago let Crawford go in the first place? He was their #1 pick? You know why, because they new that he was an undersized 2 guard that would never amount to anything more than a bench player. Jerome James??? On the record, I thought he would be better and more motivated with NY and I was sooooo wrong! QR is not the player he was with the CLippers!! His reoccuring injuries prevent him from mounting and type of consistant play. Should I go on and on about every player? Watch, if we get a strong, solid 4 to add and a pure point guard to work along side of Steph, watch to see the difference in this team. Trying to become the Suns east is not the answer. First of all, they do play so element of D. THey have Amare and Marion, 2 very good defenders, not to mention KT. Who is on the Knicks that can play consistant D night in and night out? No One!! Curry should be a dominate force in the middle but he is not. He wasn't in Chicago and so far, he hasn't been in NY either. He shows flashes of what he can do, but that is not enough to get it done in the NBA! If Flip Saunders was here, the record wouldn't be that different.