here is what i think our main problem is.......

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
datruth said:
larry brown is the problem, the knick players dont respond to his coaching, wat makes it even worse is dat he go to the media and trashes his own players...this team got great talent and they on the verge of having the worst record in franchise history, come on man , of course is the coach but not all of it but most of it..larry brown is not the great, he cant coach a young team

The players apparently didn't respond to Lenny Wilkens or Herb either! We have the worst combo of players on one squad! Most of our players are mearly complimenteray players/bench guys to end of the bench type guys. Or we have guys who's games are self centered and self serving. There is no chemistry at all and Curry is like the softest Center ever. The rookies need time but really, Frye is the only guy that looks like he is going to pan out and be anything at all in this league. Lee is a bench guy and Nate is a freak show that will wear thin real fast.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
So let me git this straight. Various NBA players make millions of dollars and it's the Hall of Famer Coache's fault when the crappy team filled with losers decides to call it quits. That is non sense. You're talking about a witch hunt. We can't blame Marbury any more because he's injured and sitting on the bench. At the moment we can put a halt on blaming Isiah because he's working hard for us trying to bring in talent so we blame the coach. The only people that need to go are the majority of the players on the roster. Not the coach, not the GM and not the Starbury![/quote]

i respect ur opinion but larry brown is not the right coach for these kids..first i really hate when he trashes the players and he probably finds amusing....by him trashing the players,he showing that isiah is a idiot(isiah brung these players in)...this knick team is built to run and i believe isiah was aiming for dat but do i see the team running, NO...larry brown got nate robinson running the offense in a half court set, brilliant move, when nate comes in, its time to run wit him....now isiah got to make more movves to satisfy larry brown..isiah has done a great job in my eyes, he got the old and non athletic players to young and athletic players, i remember when the knicks only had weatherspoon and spree who were able to dunk on somebody...now the whole team could dunk..the knicks got post players,somethin the knicks lacked since ewing,got good shooters and so much players wit high potential..and how people blame isiah...larry is the reason..1 final note, somebody has finally thought like me, Stephen A Smith know wassup

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
I AGREE WITH DATRUTH 100% L BROWN IS NOT THE RIGHT COACH WE SHOULD HAVE SIGNED FLIP SAUNDERS WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
datruth said:
i respect ur opinion but larry brown is not the right coach for these kids..first i really hate when he trashes the players and he probably finds amusing....by him trashing the players,he showing that isiah is a idiot(isiah brung these players in)...this knick team is built to run and i believe isiah was aiming for dat but do i see the team running, NO...larry brown got nate robinson running the offense in a half court set, brilliant move, when nate comes in, its time to run wit him....now isiah got to make more movves to satisfy larry brown..isiah has done a great job in my eyes, he got the old and non athletic players to young and athletic players, i remember when the knicks only had weatherspoon and spree who were able to dunk on somebody...now the whole team could dunk..the knicks got post players,somethin the knicks lacked since ewing,got good shooters and so much players wit high potential..and how people blame isiah...larry is the reason..1 final note, somebody has finally thought like me, Stephen A Smith know wassup

So let me get this straight, Larry Brown who is a Hall of fame coach, successful with every team he has coached, comes here and because this group can't get it done... it is his fault?? Do you really look at this roster and believe that they could be any better? What was Malik Rose and Taylor doing before they got here? Sitting on a bench, that's what!!! Why did Chicago let Crawford go in the first place? He was their #1 pick? You know why, because they new that he was an undersized 2 guard that would never amount to anything more than a bench player. Jerome James??? On the record, I thought he would be better and more motivated with NY and I was sooooo wrong! QR is not the player he was with the CLippers!! His reoccuring injuries prevent him from mounting and type of consistant play. Should I go on and on about every player? Watch, if we get a strong, solid 4 to add and a pure point guard to work along side of Steph, watch to see the difference in this team. Trying to become the Suns east is not the answer. First of all, they do play so element of D. THey have Amare and Marion, 2 very good defenders, not to mention KT. Who is on the Knicks that can play consistant D night in and night out? No One!! Curry should be a dominate force in the middle but he is not. He wasn't in Chicago and so far, he hasn't been in NY either. He shows flashes of what he can do, but that is not enough to get it done in the NBA! If Flip Saunders was here, the record wouldn't be that different.