Thread: WE WON'T WIN 'TIL STEPH'S BACK!!!

Default WE WON'T WIN 'TIL STEPH'S BACK!!!

yesterday I just turned off the game against the Mavs, because I coulnd't watch what I just saw.. Robinson is just selfish, he cant share the ball, he makes stupid things, Frye cant shoot the ball that well than before & I dont know what is gonna happen but that's sh*t how the things are right now, WE NEED MARBURY & maybe we have to get Martin and keep Frye too, STEPH just come back!!!

true but larry brown need to quit

We need Marbury back to win against the worst in the league right now. Did anyone else notice that the game against Houston, the highest assist amount per Knick player was 2 ????

That's just play sad and yesterday's game against Dallas was just horrible. I lost count of how many times Robinson pissed me off. OK game started and he gave Terry three wide open threes. To think that he woulda learned by now...

Than he decides to take the offense on his shoulders everytime he touches the ball. He is supposed to be running the point and setting people up and then you blink and he is spinning off balance into the lane and tries a layup five feet away from the basket with the two tallest players in the game in front of his face.

Someone please offer Isiah someone half decent for his a$$, pull the trigger on the deal and call it a day...

Larry Brown quitting are you nuts??.....Its not his fault he has a team that is young...and terrible..and way out of sync....

U cant expect to have the horsepower of a porsche....when you have a pinto...and thats what happend to us this season...thats all

Next season I suspect well move up to a Mustang atleast..