Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Francis for Crawford?

Ratliff is not washed up, probably not the same player as b4 but he still gets more blocks than anybody the knicks had the last couple of years

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

I can't see it. Francis with Marbury. It's one of the craziest deals I've ever heard of. At this point we need a lifeline so I'm not oppose to it but I'd rather see Odom here. I'd rather have Odom than KMart. KMart is way over priced.

odom,blake and ratliff

I say that if we can't make a blockbister trade, we just let all of our contracts expire to shed off some of the luxury tax.

I'm sorry, but I do not like Ratliff and Miles being the Knicks frontcourt answer for this season, next or the season after that. There are too many decent SFs and PFs that will become available in the off season to settle on both of these washed up corpses.

Yea Miles can score 18 on a given night, but Larry will destroy his career. Plus, who cares if QRICH is friends with him. We owe nothing to Q, and I find it a joke that he is the 3 point contest when he hits one 3 in every 15 attempts.

If we can't get a Carter, Pierce, KG, or Lewis...then I say we just tank the rest of the season. Baseball is coming up, so that will get our attention away from this nightmare of a season.

I'm not sure, if Miles would fit in LB's system, cause he's more a fastbreak-scorer who has his troubles with setplays.

But I would prefer the Blazers-Trade over a Magic-Trade.

I just don't wanna see Francis and Marbury running the backcourt.
    We would have to play with two balls to keep everyone happy.

I#m just hoping, that Zeke's going to "trade the right way"

And yes, there are some upcoming freeagents that would fit better, like Harrington or Caron Butler (wonder that this name wasn't mentioned before).

Why not try to get Butler, Daniels and Etan Thomas from the wizards?
    We would get a SF who knows to play D, also a PG who's able to score, run the game and playing D and a PF/C who rebounds well and blocks a couple of shots every night.

i think miles would be a good fit, i think larry brown would get through his head that this team is a running team

darius miles is terrible, he is another flashy type player that just dunks and showboats. I want no part of him and I do not want any pary of KMART either. I love the way martin plays but he is an injury risk and he is overpriced. The only move I think we should make is for Odom. If we cant get him then we should forget about trading.

Veteran

forget about trading? haha we cant to be honest with you. penny is our piece to actually get something. next season we have Rose to trade with his expiring but i think Rose would be a nice piece to keep. we have Taylor as well. but if we have the chance to get an Odom or a Martin or a Harrington NOW you go for that. ppl our desperate this year cause there will be a lot of players going into FA this offseason

if larry wants Theo give him Theo