Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEWS: 3 Way Trade almost finished

Veteran

Default NEWS: 3 Way Trade almost finished

the much talked about trade of a 3 way with Denver & Orlando is about to come to fruitation. only dispute is who the knicks send to Orlando...

Steve Francis (14) will go to Denver
    Kenyon Martin (11) & Earl Watson (5) will go to NY
    Nene (3) and a knick player to Orlando

that knick player(s) would have to equal 15-16 million so its most likely to be Penny Hardaway and one of David Lee, Trevor Ariza or Nate Robinson. Seeing Orlando needs a back up PF/SF. I say that takes away robinson...not known if we need a pick yet.

also thanks to NYKWAY for the help

i hope crawford dont go even though im not a big crawford fan,Kmart is a risk

If Larry and Isiah held out David Lee from what Isiah called the best catch of his knick tenure - trading for eddy curry - then u know as all hell he is still going to be a knick - my guess it's gonna be ariza.

I doubt nate is going anywhere right now - his play might not be that great - but after winning the dunk contest, Dolan needs him now to keep fans in their seats
    Nate is going to sell and make dolan some money.

if it's between Lee, Ariza and Nate.. i'd say Ariza will probably be gone because LB likes Lee better and Nate fills seats..

It's not only a question of who LB wants to give away, it depends more on what the Magic demand, so I'm afraid it's going to be Lee.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Considering Lee starred st Florida, it'll probably be him.

Darko, Howard and Lee would become the most dominant frontcourt of this decade. NYKnicks15, please give me credit on this one when you make the same comment next season, jejejeje.

Originally Posted by portega1968
    Considering Lee starred st Florida, it'll probably be him.

Darko, Howard and Lee would become the most dominant frontcourt of this decade. NYKnicks15, please give me credit on this one when you make the same comment next season, jejejeje.
    I'm not sold on Darko and Lee, in my opinion, is a bench player with an emphasis on defense. I would try to hold onto Ariza actually. I think he has tremendous upside. He needs to mature, but his defense is very natural so he will just keep honing his defensive skills and get better. Frazier has commented on numerous occasions that if Ariza could develop a consistent shot to go along with his D, he would be a perennial all star. In fact, allot of people through out the league have all said the same thing about him. You know Ariza is very young and needs some time to mature; both as an NBA player and a man. He will be a good player. Remember Chicago tried to hold out on the Curry deal to get Ariza included, Lee's name was also mentioned but it was Ariza they really wanted.

The Orlando Sentinel reported yesterday that the Magic, Knicks and Lakers are discussing a deal that would send Francis to New York, Lamar Odom to Orlando and Crawford plus another Knick to Los Angeles.

Im strongly against getting k mart and steve francis, lamar odom is probably the best fit for the knicks. at the same time i dont think they should make a trade at all.they should wait till the offseason and see how the draft goes

I'm so tired of the Knicks being the NBA's garbage dump. If there is a inferior player with a bloated contract, the knicks will gladly give up all their young players and all their draft picks for the guy.

When are the Knicks brass going to start a real program to rebuild the team?

Veteran

deal seems to be postponed, ill keep you updated. but we mite have a different trade were going for..

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Trevor has some nice D, but IMO, he will never become a decent shooter.

I would have to say Ariza even though I like his hustle he is definately in LB dog house. I dont want to see any of our rookies moved though considering we may not see a first rounder for some time. Kenyon will bring in rebounds and some swagger to the defense.

send ariza, keep lee, he has so much talent and im not sayin ariza has no talent it's just lee had 24 point and 15 rebounds for us and when's the last time ariza did that or even had a double double?