Thread: Lamar Odom

Hybrid View

Default Lamar Odom

I heard in recent rumors that the Knicks might trade for Lamar Odom. I think if Isiah can pull this off he might be able to save his job. I think Odom is a great player, who stock happens to be down because he plays with Kobe. I think Lamar would come to this team and be a great compliment to curry and marbury. With him at the 3 Marbury and Rose at guards and Frye and Curry and 4 and 5 I think we have a shot to contend. My ideal situation would be to get rid of Crawford and pick up him. That alone would make up for the terrible season we are having. If i have to watch crawford lose another game for us with his turnovers i am gonna go crazy.

Veteran

The only way LA would trade for Odom is if they can get Pennys expiring contract and Channing Frye. Isiah was said to be offered a bigger package not involving Frye or Penny. but declined. Isiah & Larry are skeptical of brining a NY product back home (much like they were with Artest).

JC could work in a larger package but expect atleast Ariza or Lee to be involved along side Taylor or someone of that stature.

also Orlando (the centerpiece to our deal with Denver) is explorin the option of Francis for Odom. so we have really a little chance if Orlando bites on that deal...unless we offer Orlando JC (who they love) for Odom. theres a chance...but as i see it. very little

i agree, only way LA would send Odom back to his hometown is if we give them penny + Frye and They Give us Odom in a package deal with Andrew Bynum

I dont think Lamar worth Frye, he was really good in Miami but he sucks in LA & we dont need him!!

Originally Posted by commonse
    I dont think Lamar worth Frye, he was really good in Miami but he sucks in LA & we dont need him!!
    odom dont suck at LA, is just that he dont fit that system with kobe, alot of players dont