Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Trade Deadline Thread

KNICKS AQUIRE STEVE FRANCIS FOR TREVOR ARIZA AND PENNY HARDAWAY

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Unless another deal is in the works involving Crawford, Q, Frye and Mo for KG and Jaric, I can't understand WTF Isiah is thinking!!!

Veteran

what isiah is thinking is we have mass stock in talented players to trade away...there are a few trades rumored only a few being correct.

denver will prolly send us Earl Watson if we give them JC
    minny will also send us Marco Jaric for Q

isiah said he is done dealing...well until offseason and offseason that looks very productive. im trying to get word on whats going on...

but a trade with Minny (from what i hear) still seems very possible. stay tuned..but also dont get sad if we dont make anymore...

i was thrown a curveball this AM with the news of this trade. so i just need to time to get everything on track. ill report it here first of course.

Don't by into the media hype, about who we need and don't need. Ballin is about playin with grit, guts and to your strenghts. Look at the top teams in the league. They're great defending teams with perhaps one denfense beast (Bowen, B. Wallace). I mean, who can't post up or ankle-break Rip/Tayshaun/Parker/Manu/Billups. Duncan and Sheed gets posterized frequently. Individully none of those guys are better than what we have on the knicks in their respective roles. Look at the AllStar game. The elite teams have chemistry, which make the sum much greater than the individual players. We got massive talent on NYK. We just need chemistry and one defensive beast and it doesn't matter what position that person would play at. Franchise is a good move. You can't pick chemistry out of stats.

Veteran

dont expect any big moves to be made by the knicks. dont expect any small ones either. they are going to let Frye develop and start the rest of the season @ PF (unless something big comes up) and will remain that way until/unless we get KG..

there are a few trades on the table nothing worth getting overhyped about. just trying to pick a piece up here or there. two trades to look out for though are ones for SF. Darius Miles (although unlikely) and Al Harrington who the Knicks organization adores & Atlanta needs to get something for.

i wouldnt be surprised to see JC or Q along with a pick or such go down to Hotlanta for AL before deadline...ill keep ya updated though