BREAKING NEWS: Kevin Garnett close to being a Knick

Damn... I just don't get it. He is an exciting player and fun to watch because of that but are we really a better team with Francis? Larry has talked so long about a pure PG and this is what he gets? Not only do we not have what he calls a pure PG (I do like Steph) but we have now muddled that situation with Steph, Stevie and Jalen Rose. Obviously Rose goes back to the SF pos but the point is that we did not address the problem that he said exists, we made it worse. Hopefully we are not finished yet and there is something we are missing. Marbury, Francis and Jalen sounds great... I see the scoring but what about the D? What about the leadership and pass first mentality? To top it all off Jamal (who I like) is still here... what a collection of would-be PGs. Crawford, Rose, Marbury and Francis. Throw Nate in (who Larry says is not a PG but really a SG) and we have an official starting team of them now. What in the hell are we doing?

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Well, this is a dead topic since PH is going to Orlando for the worst move that Isah has made since taking the GM job. I am officially going on the remove Isiah from office campaign!!

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
Sad that KG isn't coming, otherwise I'm happy that Frye will stay with the club.

But we aren't finished yet, there probably will be at least another trade......I hope so :?

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
damn that was the worst move isiah has made, ive backed him up for a long time but now i think im done. Steve francis is a mixture of marbury and nater robinson. Hes a good player but the knicks didnt need him.They shouldve just stuck with the team they've got and finished up the season aas an overpaid group of underachievers. DAMNIT im going to lose my mind!!!!!!!!

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
Frye is not big now but unlike every other guy on the team, i bet he cares about his career and improves. Crawford knows he neeeded to bulk up and hit the gym but he never did. Curry knows he needs to get in shape but he never did, JJ knows the same and thats a pipe dream. No one on this team works or does anything to improve themselves. Frye bulked up over the summer and improved his game. He is a hard worker and will do whatever it takes to be better. Remember his quote when he got drafted, "I will set up a cot and sleep at the gym if Isiah wants me too". We need more guys like that, not guys like Curry and JJ who hit up the all u can eats late night.

That is putting it exactly how it is and that was my point earlier; I don't care if we lose the rest straight but I wanna see who wants to work, who wants to go to war and leave it all on the floor. They say that Frye is the first into the weight oom and the last to leave... and that is our rookie! I will take a team of that over a team full of Curry's and such any day!