Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stupidly moronic

• Retarded moron

• Total voters

NYKnicks15

Starter
Love Isiah or hate him. Love Larry or hate him. Love the Knicks or hate him. PETER VESCEY IS A MORON.

Just watched his views on the Francis trade. and even though I'm not a big fan of the move (even though i know where isiah is going with this). Peter's hatred for Isiah (which i think is sparked by some past stuff it has to be) is so deep that he makes the dumbest stuff up.

now i dont agree with everything isiah does (believe me on that) BUT here's what the genius Peter Vescey said on NBATV..

There was a trade in place with Denver and Orlando where the knicks would get Martin. Nuggets would get Francis. Nuggets opted not to do the trade. get francis. the deal was dead. so Isiah "backdoored" the nuggets and got francis. Other GM's in the league said thats bad morals and no one else would that....

now I ask you can someone answer me how that is backdooring???
and second, why do YOU hate Peter Vesecy??

Trin_Starr

Starter
I prefer to call him Peter Vescotomy...
He is probably the biggest @sshole in all NY....
Well him and Charlie Rosen and add in Chad Ford too....

portega1968

El Cacique
To me, Vecsey is a true Insider, more connected than any other sports writer, and definitely knows what really is going on. I find him 2be quite funny.

But without a doubt, he's also the biggest asshole I've ever read. He has to be a moron to constantly make fun of Barkley's weight, risking a fatal body slam by the mound of round.

Probably the question should be, Is there anyone who likes Peter Vecsey?

RMK-NYK

Benchwarmer
I love Vescey....he's an a-hole yeah, but that's what makes his column a great read. He tells it like it is and he doesn't hold any punches...unlike some of his peers he doesn't waste his time brown nosing. He's also probably the most connected NBA insider there is.

Honestly, I don't understand why you're getting so up in a bunch over what he said. Who cares? Isiah is a bonafide idiot and deserves any criticism he gets. Still I'm surprised by how vicious the criticism is of this trade...for once I'm actually willing to see how this works, even though I have a ton of doubts.

Starks

Starter
Stephen A. Smith is my #1 source. He is a jerk to, but when it comes to connections, i think Vestcomy lost his swagger

RMK-NYK

Benchwarmer
I found the clip that NYKnicks15 was referring to on nba.com and I guess I can agree that what Vecsey said didn't make much sense. THen again I dunno the code of conduct among NBA GM's. That said....it kind of shows how dumb Isiah is that he'd go thru that much trouble to make a dumb trade....so I don't mind the criticism

NYKnicks15 said:
Love Isiah or hate him. Love Larry or hate him. Love the Knicks or hate him. PETER VESCEY IS A MORON.

Just watched his views on the Francis trade. and even though I'm not a big fan of the move (even though i know where isiah is going with this). Peter's hatred for Isiah (which i think is sparked by some past stuff it has to be) is so deep that he makes the dumbest stuff up.

now i dont agree with everything isiah does (believe me on that) BUT here's what the genius Peter Vescey said on NBATV..

There was a trade in place with Denver and Orlando where the knicks would get Martin. Nuggets would get Francis. Nuggets opted not to do the trade. get francis. the deal was dead. so Isiah "backdoored" the nuggets and got francis. Other GM's in the league said thats bad morals and no one else would that....

now I ask you can someone answer me how that is backdooring???
and second, why do YOU hate Peter Vesecy??

I agree, Vescey's a Knick hating moron & I'm sick of the big words he uses! Also, some of the fools who don't like the Francis move clearly have not seen this guy play enough. He's motivated again so watchout!

portega1968

El Cacique
I like the Francis acquisition... it'll make the Knicks more interesting for the rest of this season and put us in a great position for the summer wheeling and dealing. Francis is a great rebounding guard and paired with Steph will present a nightmare to opposing teams.

Having said that, if ya'll don't find funny Vecsey's comment in today's NYPost that "Francis' shot selection qualifies him to be Vice President", you just don't have a sense of humor and don't know how to take a joke. You're probably one of those (not referring to someone specific) complex personalities that likes to make fun of other people's defects but get depressive when someone does the same to you.

So bottom line, Vecsey is an asshole that rivals in size the one sported by King Kong with bloody hemorrhoids, but a funny one nonetheless.

furious lord

Benchwarmer
:afro: I've always had a problem with Peter Vecsey. Yes, he is an interesting read for inside info, but I think all of his cornyass jokes, personal insults directed at players (the nicknames he gives these guys is un called for) an lack of objectivity when it comes to reporting the facts makes me disregard most of his opinions. I have no idea how he still has a job, fail to see the point of most of his articles. If it wasn't for the fact that the only reason I read the Post is for Sports rumors, I would gladly use the entire paper to wipe my ass with. Vecsey is an ass, who if he were writing for a real newspaper he would have been fired, along with that other jackass Phil Mushnick who writes that ridiculously pointless "Equal Time".

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I can understand why people think the trade is dump one, but that's because you dont see the big picture. But if you really think the trade was that bad ask your self what was the better option. Every other team wanted Frye and I'm sure if you think Getting Francis was bad you would think trading Frye for Odom would be worse! Back to the trade, the plan is to trade off one of our stars this summer. It will ether be Marbury or Francis. The ultimate goal is to bring in Labron or Garnett. Although we'll more likily get Al Harington. So if you see and understand the big picture you can see that we got rid of two dead beats for an alstar with much greater trade value. Still think it was a dump move?

Pete Vescey an insider? No not really. Pete use to be very reliable but now he just makes $h^t up. He is at the forfront of the FIRE ISIAH MOVEMENT and I dont remember him saying much agains our old gm Layden or NY's beloved Allan Houston, which I might add is the true cause of all this mess! I suppose you can call Vescey reliable if your an ESPN insider but for those of us who have read open mindedly, we understand that ESPN is as inside as Rady or 15. Really! Some of the suff I read in there is assumption, plane and simple. I think why people really hate Pete Vescey is because he constantly dogs our bad team. We all know the team is bad and dont need to be constantly reminded of it. Vescey seems not to have any colums when the Knicks are winning. I know it's rare that they win but when they do Peter Cotton Tale is dangerously silent, awaiting NY's down fall simply so he can say "I told you so".