Starbury...what a joke!

my name would indicate i'm obviously on Stephs side here- but he really does raise a good point in the article when he says its getting personal. Brown comparing careers to show his opinion counts more than Stephs its stupid. I don't care about Brown's previous record its a clean slate in NY.

He starts from scratch as far as i'm concerned, and giving him all this leverage to do whatever the hell he likes isn't good for this ballclub. So far he has given us a diabolical record. Instead of doing what a real coach would do, and motivate his guys by finding different ways to connect to each individual and to work quietly on there flaws to make them better he decides to run to the daily news after a bad game and rip them a new one via the press. I mean i'm no coach but surely rule number one in the handbook would be never make it personal but look what he's doing!
As long as Isiah and larry is in charge, i don't see how things are ever going to change for the better with or without Marbury.

paris401

Starter
Trin_Starr said:
. He was playing great D for LB but after exerting all that energy and not seeing the results - he's been giving up on it....
quote]

giving up... he is making just shy of 20m . he should be giving 100pct all the time

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Trin_Starr said:
Apparently you were not watching any games either....In the beginning of the season, LB had Steph guarding the league's top shooting guards - Vince, Ray Allen etc because of the great job he was doing, even tho he was in all cases 25lbs lighter and 4-5" shorter. He was playing great D for LB but after exerting all that energy and not seeing the results - he's been giving up on it....

And tht's like all of us in life. You work at ur job and bust ur ass to get s**t done and when u don't get the results u expected (aka a raise) u say f**k this s**t, i'm not going to put myself thru this anymore for nothing....

I have been to a few games a the garden and I was at the Seattle game and despite the Knicks wining, Allen toasted Marbury. He left Stephon in the dust and there wasn't anything Marbury could do. He is not a good defender at all, he is spotty at best!