starting lineup

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
since larry brown cant seem to decide who should be his starting five after 60+ games. i wanna hear what everyone else thinks the best bet for the starting 5 would be. ud have to be crazy to go against these 5...

guard- marbury
guard- francis
fwd- jalen rose
fwd- frye
c- curry

:flippa:

paris401

Starter
sxmarbury516 said:
since larry brown cant seem to decide who should be his starting five after 60+ games. i wanna hear what everyone else thinks the best bet for the starting 5 would be. ud have to be crazy to go against these 5...

guard- marbury
guard- francis
fwd- jalen rose
fwd- frye
c- curry

:flippa:

i like it... tho u better be playin with 2 balls... one is definitely not enough...

alonreppinNY23

Benchwarmer
i say francis comes offf the bench because no team can stop tje fact another great point is coming of the bench ... plus defensive is a mismatch for us ...

u can put them in together when we need to but not to start ....

mabury
q rich
j rose
frye
curry

Marbury
QRichardson
Lee
Frye
Curry

Lee is probably one of the best on the team in terms of playing basketball, frye need to learn if he is going to be a franchise player and richardson IS going to find his shot, might not be this year...

DaGreek34

Benchwarmer
If I was coach... this is what I would do"

PG: Marbury
SG: Francis
SF: Richardson
PF: Lee
C: Curry

Bench:

Robinson
Crawford
Frye
Jalen Rose
Malik Rose

I have always liked when teams had two solid ball handling guards on the team. This should help cut down on the TO's that plague this team! Plus both Marbury and Francis can penetrate with the best of them, they can take the ball to the rim and draw fouls and they can work on pick and rolls pretty well! Richardson offers spacing due to his outside shooting and he also can be used as a POST-UP option on offense. David Lee, I just love the fire in this guy. He plays hard and he goes hard, he is fearless on both ends of the court! Curry is a good offensive Center, but defensively and passing I dont like out of him. But this would be my starting lineup..

The Second unit would have again two decent ball handlers in Jalen Rose and Crawford and Robinson has shown he can dribble. Frye is solid on the low post, but is still learning the defensive side... He is a solid player though. Malik Rose is a straight up hustling type bruiser all teams need.

This would be my unit...

Jackie Butler would also get some minutes as well as Mo Taylor, but I dont really like their games.. I think Taylor is stiff, but Butler has shown a good energy at times...

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
the more i think about it the more im starting to agree. i think david lee has earned a spot in the starting 5. him and steph read eachother very well on the court. and every single time hes on the court hes puttin in 110%. so my 5 would prolly look like this...

g- marbury
g- francis
f- rose
f- lee
c- curry

2nd string...

g- robinson
g- crawford
f- q-rich
f- frye
c- butler

utility- woods, mo taylor, m. rose, & last and deft least j. james

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
i go to school in MD so i really cant watch the games, but i check the box scores for every game and it seems Jalen Rose scores between 15-20 every game. I didn't like the trade at first simply because it made no sense, but Jalen is a solid player. Maybe im wrong and he plays terribly but scores a lot.

Also i really am starting to like Q. I always get the sense that he really cares about his performance and has stepped up his game in other areas, even though his shooting sucks. I hope we dont trade him.

Eddy Curry blows, this guy is an embarrassment. He has one good game where he drops 20 and then he just sucks the next day and scores 6. This guy is ridiculously inconsistent.

curry,lee,Q,crawford,marbury hands down the best lineup we could have francis off the bench for pg,sg j.rose off the bench for sf and frye off the bench for pf,c