[Daily News] End Zone: The Fall Of A Starbury

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Kurt Thomas was still months away from joining the Phoenix Suns when he stood side-by-side with Amare Stoudemire as they waited for Stephon Marbury to shoot free throws during a game last season.
The former Knick does some of his best work on the blocks, chatting up opposing players the way a first baseman talks to base runners. He's made Shaquille O'Neal double over with laughter; he's brought smiles to the faces of the NBA's grouchiest referees.

And on this night, Thomas cracked up Stoudemire by telling the Suns forward something he'd been pondering for weeks: "I can't stand playing with Stephon Marbury."

http://www.knicksonline.com/teaser/4815/end-zone-the-fall-of-a-starbury.html

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
i mean the knicks just beat the pistons and have won 2 straight and it is absolutley fuckin ridiculous that this guy is writing this, please the knicks have enough trouble just stop bringing up trouble. if i could email these writers back i would blast the shit outta them, but i never can find the reply to atricle things, its just insane the news cant let marbury or the knicks go for one fuckin day, leave them alone.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
in order to win this game i believe that you got to make dwayne wade a perimeter shooter b4 lettin him pentrate and if this dont work, i think you dont let any one other than shaq and wade have a big game..and to answer ur question, marbury suppossobly asked to sit because he was too stiff from sitting down in da bench so long

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
i understand that but the news always has somethign negative to say, they win why this why that brown was pissed he yelled at who and benched who, they won a damn game lets be happy and move on.