Watch NYK games LIVE!!!

commonse

Benchwarmer
hey guys,

I just made this topic for the non-US Knicks fans, that cant watch their favourite team..

there is a site (www.streamtvnow.com) & they stream LIVE nba games online!

you only need Winamp & 3 euros/month & you could watch like 2-3 nba games (including Knicks too) per gameday.

And yes it is worth to keep myself awake and watch games.. :)

It's like today will be the Knicks-Raptors (they hopefully will stream this one), after this one they will stream the game against Magic & Grizzlies for sure!!

I can tell more who's really interesed..

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Are you a subscriber? Just let me know if the quality is good and what connection you have

commonse

Benchwarmer
Yes I'm a subcriber, it is worth to pay 3 euros to watch the games live..

i have a 1 MBit/sec connection & it works fine. they stream between 300-450 kbit/sec, its like a 320x200 quality but I connected the computer to my tv & i'm watching the games on that full screen its fine I think!!

Stream Tv

Hi there,

Im am just curious to know if stream tv actually works. I mean, when the season is on do they consistenly have NBA games streaming? Esp the Knicks?

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Hi there,

Im am just curious to know if stream tv actually works. I mean, when the season is on do they consistenly have NBA games streaming? Esp the Knicks?

Online streaming of the NBA is readily available. If I'm not mistaken, I think everyday during the season there's at least 1-2 games shown live and replayed. Depending on the channel, you might get different feeds of commentating. Only knack is the resolution isn't tops but they're tolerable. Make sure you have a fast connection though. As for the Knicks, they're not usually shown, I think just once or twice a month. What are usually not televised on cable are those they make available via streaming. During the recent playoffs there wasn't a game that I didn't see being broadcast on either cable channels or live streaming.

metrocard

Legend
For the last season, I provided International and out of town Knick fans with free online game feeds.

I'll probably do the same this season.

KBlack25

Starter
thanks so much! do you know if the audio will be with the knicks announcers? the listing for today says that tonight's game is in audio only.

Usually on channelsurfing it's the home team, but you never know...The fact that you can get any game is great, usually both broadcasts are available.

justin.tv will sometimes have them on game nights at tip off,or go into a different game room and people will be asking for it, realeastniggaz sometimes puts it up,thats where i watched on a couple weeks ago

RE: "How can I watch Knicks game online ?"

I found a way to watch the Knicks game online from a PC and mac. (It's a bit more difficult for us Mac users to find one that works.)

Up until this season, I was using the League Pass program. It is great...but man is it friggin expensive! (140 bucks a season)

Then my co-worker and I watched a game this season at his house on some neat little program he showed me that gets every single one of the NBA games.

He has got his computer hooked-up to his TV too, so it's pretty cool to see the Knicks live online from a computer to TV. And actually he's only paying close to $50 as a one time cost. He's been using it for 2 seasons now, and he doesn't need to continue buying renewal season passes (like I have to with LeaguePass.) I changed over to his same program this season and so far I have no complaints. I haven't missed a game yet .

Go Knicks!
1.1232259600.courtside-at-the-knicks-game-.jpg

STATMELO

Rookie
guys if you dont want to pay check out myp2p.eu

they have everything from rugby to basketball. Watched melo's debut on it last night cause I live in NC. A few of the links require some programs to download but I havent encountered any viruses or scams so far.