Blog Team

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, i've been thinking and in order to make this site grow we would need a few posters who can contribute weekly/monthly with entries in a blog. This doesn't mean that you have to post editorials, or news reports, just your own thoughts and ideas on the Knicks. I've been struggleing with the site/forum layout, installing/buying scripts that would ease the work and navigation, giving my best to place the site on top in the search engines but i just don't have good writing skills :|

Is anyone interested?? I could really use 3-4 people..

starpula

Benchwarmer
I would love to write a monthly piece on the Knicks. Let me know what I would have to do. Shoot me an email at the address on my profile (it should be a yahoo email address).

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I'd love to as well. I have the view a lot of people won't like which is what I've said from the beggining. We need to let contracts expire while playing our young guys. 5 contracts come off the books next year at 61 million. Ride it out!

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
PM me and let me know if you still need people... i'm more than down to share my thoughts on a monthly/weekly basis...

metrocard

Legend
^ Dude would write the most boring blog known.

I have to do a blog...I'm as good as Starks, I just gotta re-edit my junk.