Thread: ESPN Free Tickets! Jalen Rose Live in Studio!

Default ESPN Free Tickets! Jalen Rose Live in Studio!

Hello-

My name is Fran Nucci and I am an Audience Producer for ESPN2’s sports talk show Quite Frankly with Stephen A. Smith.

The reason I am contacting you is that we have just been notified that New York Knicks stand out player, Jalen Rose is scheduled to appear LIVE in our studio on Tuesday, April 11 at 6:30 pm.

We would like to extend to you and your organization FREE tickets to attend the show. We realize that this would be a great opportunity for some of your forum members to get together and meet up for an exciting sports show. The tickets are open to your all interested members, family members, friends, and co-workers.

Our studio is located in the heart of New York City, across the street from Madison Square Garden. Again the show date is Tuesday, April 11 at 6:30 pm with a 5:00 pm check-in.

If you or any of your members are interested in attending the show, please call Fran at 646-708-7106 or email [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

In addition, please feel free to post this information on your website for all Jalen Rose and New York Knicks fans located in the New York or tri-state area.

Thank you.

Fran Nucci
    Quite Frankly With Stephen A. Smith
    Associate Audience Producer
    646-708-7106
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This is not a joke. I just recieved a phonecall and email letting me know my tickets have been reserved. All I did was email this guy last night. Should be interesting!

i can assure you it's not a joke. the email of the account registration is a @espn.com one