'Break-up the knicks"

paris401

Starter
news flash... the spurs along with the pistons,heat and mav's have petitioned the nba to 'break-up' the knicks after last nite's 2nd win in a row...

a mav's spokesman said...'for the good of the nba, we need to break -up the knicks to promote competitiveness in the league'...

'having one team so superior to every other team , is not in the league's best longterm interests.

espn spoke to a knick's offical , who said ' it jealously pure and simple on the part of other teams, and we will continue to do everything in our power to extend this streak to 3 games. the offical went on to say that 'if these teams want to have a streak like the knick, let them spend $ 130m like we are.'

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
if you check my posts from a long time ago, i predicted the knicks would be in a state of mediocrity unless they unloaded the roster and started fresh and went to the lottery a couple of yrs. nobody listened to me. look what has happened.

i also predicted the nets to win the east this season. and i still think they will. miami has weaknesses. shaq is no longer what he is used to be. detroit isn't as good as their record indicates.

knicks will continue to suck for yrs to come. nets will win the east.

paris401

Starter
a knick fan said:
if you check my posts from a long time ago, i predicted the knicks would be in a state of mediocrity unless they unloaded the roster and started fresh and went to the lottery a couple of yrs. nobody listened to me. look what has happened.

i also predicted the nets to win the east this season. and i still think they will. miami has weaknesses. shaq is no longer what he is used to be. detroit isn't as good as their record indicates.

knicks will continue to suck for yrs to come. nets will win the east.

the nets have a nice team... not sure if they have enough front court, also could use a long-range shooter... but i agree they can play with anyone, and they are peaking now, towards the end of the season/beg. of playoffs.. the pistons had a great beg of season, but at this mom, they are not playing as well as the nets
i like their chances against the heat and pistons.

as to the knicks.. i also agree... they sux...