DOWN WITH BROWN!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Pedro De Pacas said:
But who's to blame if not Zeke?

He brought in a coach who had his certain style for his whole coaching career.
You just can't expect this man to change his style.
And everybody knew that not many players on this team would fit into Browns system.
So, if players like Marbury, Robinson, Francis, Rose don't accept that kind of basketball the coach wants them to play, they have to be traded.
When you're paying 10 Million $/year to a COACH (!!!!!!!!), you've got to do anything to get him the kind of players he demands.

thats wat i sayed b4, the only really bad move isiah did was bringing in larry

paris401

Starter
datruth said:
[quote="

i agree that was a bad move... but lets see at the end of the summer if that was his only bad move... let see him move jalen,stevie franchise,starbury,james, the list goes on and on...

thomas better take his vacation now, ain't going tobe any time for holiday's in the summer...

Toons

is the Bo$$
i agree

when thomas brought in j.craw, curry, frye, robinson, d.lee, and richardson, i was hearing praises of thomas. As sorry as people thing j.james is, i think he should start at center....he is a force to be reckoned with in the post (if he could stay out of foul trouble)....our consistant lineup to give us wins should be

Starters

PG - Marbury
SG - Jalen Rose
SF - Richardson
PF - Curry
C - James

Bench

PG - Nate
SG - Crawford/Francis
SF - Woods
PF - Malik Rose/M.Taylor
C - Frye

I think frye should be our points and energy off the bench, while james beats it up in the post in the first half.....larry had it right in the first half of the season when frye played about 20 minutes in a game, most comming in the second half and he was producing.....tell me what u guys think....i think my starting 5 is our defensive squad who can also produce, and the bench are role players

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
You're talking about a defensive squad and bring in the names of Curry, James, J.Rose and Marbury?
Then the starting line-up would be more like:
Francis
Q-rich
Lee
M.Rose
H.Williams ;)

James is a good shotblocker, but his D sucks

The line-up for the last 3 games should be

Francis
Crawford
Woods
Rose
Curry

Of the bench:
Robinson
Udoka
Lee
Taylor
Butler

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
paris401 said:
datruth said:
[quote="

i agree that was a bad move... but lets see at the end of the summer if that was his only bad move... let see him move jalen,stevie franchise,starbury,james, the list goes on and on...

thomas better take his vacation now, ain't going tobe any time for holiday's in the summer...

jalen wont be hard to rade, he wold be easy cuz he is a expiring contract and in the jalen trade, the knicks got a 1st round pick which shows that isih did do a good trade on this....steve francis is good talent but he do got a big contract...after that wat list are u talkin about

tiger0330

Legend
Why should LB be held to a different standard than any other coach in the league. If any other coach lost control of the players, feuded with his players in the press and had the record that Brown has coaching the Knicks, they would have been fired no ifs ands or buts. LB is overrated, Flip in Detroit proved that this year taking the Pistons to a record win season without Brown.

Browns signing is an utter fiasco for the Knicks, what the f**k were Dolan and Zeke thinking by signing a 65 year old to a long term 50M deal.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
tiger0330 said:
Browns signing is an utter fiasco for the Knicks, what the f**k were Dolan and Zeke thinking by signing a 65 year old to a long term 50M deal.

lol ur 100% right. thats dumber then me giving a winning "win for life" scratch off to my 85 year old gramma. y the hell would u do it?

jffga

Rookie
And exactly how many players inherited by Isiah Thomas are still on the team ? Thomas has had more than enough time, use of Dolan's money and has made more than enough roster moves to put a team together that don’t resemble a train wreck. Sorry, there’s no excuse for the Knick's sorry ass state of affairs other than Thomas’ complete and absolute ineptitude. Isiah Thomas is a friend hiring suck up slug. After having completely revamped the roster to its existing demise, this team is Thomas’ responsibility and his alone. :wtf: And are we still blaming Larry Brown for being stupid enough to have jumped on the Isiah Thomas million dollar give away train ?? How f'ing stupid are Knick fans these days anyway??!! Based on all the postings the answer seems to be pretty f’ing stupid. Haven’t you heard the saying a fool and his money are soon parted ??

Trin_Starr

Starter
Save yourself some time and solve the puzzle!

wheel-stfu.jpg

jffga

Rookie