Stephon Marbury was seen with who?

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
Has anybody heard the rumor that he is seeing/dating/interested/somehting with kimora lee simmons, if so did stephon marbury get divorced or seperated, becuase he said in his condolence call to brown he and his family were praying for him. anybody know whats going on, or know anymore......?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I've heard the rumor that Steph caused the seperation of Russel Simmons and Kamora Lee. I don't put much stock in these kind of rumors but then again, I'm all the way down in North Carolina and I heard it down here. Could be something to it. As far as I know Steph is still married. To be honest I can't bame him if he did bang Kamora. I'd knock the stuffin out that english muffin! BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
nah russell and his wife split up. steph and her were out at a club dancing and sh*t til like 4:30am. im not sure if steph is still married i never heard anything about him and his wife splitting. who knows marbury and kimora could have somethin goin on then again it could just be the ny media making something out of nothin as usual.

vinod1227

Rookie
Honestly...I understand this topic involves the Knicks and all, but I don't see this as being anyones business even if it was leaked out there. I should say, I could care less, bring the hardware back to New York !