Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vince Carter

• Other

• Total voters

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
imma have to go with kobe. he is the most reliable person in the clutch. he has the power to take over a game himself and 81 points in a game is unreal. i dont like him that much but u cant hate on his game. he reminds me too much of mj

portega1968

El Cacique
Steve Nash... All those teams would not be much without any of those players, but I believe Phoenix would be worst off than the rest if they were to lose him.

They lost Amare, QRich and Joe Johnson, but they still managed to remain competitive because of Nash.

timnakhla

Rookie
I think it should be Tim Duncan, the spurs are the best team in the NBA, and he has the rings to prove it, the spurs would be no where near where they are without him. I know the Pistons record was better, but the Western conferece is a lot stronger, and therefore their record should have more weight. Tim makes everybody around him better, i don't think u can say the same about Kobe, vince, dirk.
Lebron and Nash would be second on my list. peace

Musa

Rookie
I think DIRK NOWITZKI deserves to be MVP this year. I am very disappointend because I have to realize that he doesnt get the respect he deserves because he is German.

A lot of people say Kobe should be MVP, I dont think so. Kobe is a fucking one man show.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
lol u think dirk doesn't get the respect he deserves because he's german??? thats too funny. if we didnt have respect for him in the states then his name wouldnt even be on the list. dirk is one of the best power forwards in the league. but then again if it was clutch time i would much rather have a kobe bryant in the game then dirk. regardless on how nice of a 3 ball dirk has, kobe is @ war with lebron right now for the jordan of this time. besides him single handed carrying his team this far into the post season i think any man who can score 81 points in a single game nowadays deserves the mvp honors.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
sxmarbury516 said:
lol u think dirk doesn't get the respect he deserves because he's german??? thats too funny. if we didnt have respect for him in the states then his name wouldnt even be on the list. dirk is one of the best power forwards in the league. but then again if it was clutch time i would much rather have a kobe bryant in the game then dirk. regardless on how nice of a 3 ball dirk has, kobe is @ war with lebron right now for the jordan of this time. besides him single handed carrying his team this far into the post season i think any man who can score 81 points in a single game nowadays deserves the mvp honors.

its easier to score 81 points nowadays wit this hand check and there will never be another jordan

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Of kobe's 81 points, only 18 were free throws, he shot 28 of 46 from the field, 7 of 13 from downtown. Hmm, not that easy.. i wouldnt say its easy to score it "nowadays" considering hes the only one to do it in the modern era

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Peach_NYK_21 said:
Of kobe's 81 points, only 18 were free throws, he shot 28 of 46 from the field, 7 of 13 from downtown. Hmm, not that easy.. i wouldnt say its easy to score it "nowadays" considering hes the only one to do it in the modern era

let jordan play in da era where u cant hand check, he'll score 200 points

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
F*** Jordan, I hate him. lets not bring him into this. Kobe should be the mvp becuz he worked real hard with his teammates and he got all of them playing better now. His 81 points was something but without kobe, the lakers would had been just as bad as the knicks. Pheonix would still had been better then the knicks without nash. They still got boris diaw, kurt thomas, raja bell and shawn marion

F*** Jordan :flippa:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
ya talkin about imagine the lakers without kobe, imagine the cavaliers without james...it was only him and Z