Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Daily News] Knicks Shopping For K-mart

not only the 2nd dumbest but also the 2nd worst team after portland... somthing has 2 give

The Nuggets have Nene also in the fold. But Kenyon Martin was a Kiki guy and the team wants him out. Rumors hurt a guy and so all them months which Kenyon's name was being tossed around it reached a boiling point in the playoff game which karl would not put Kenyon back in for the second half. The KNICKs need a guy like him. He will have a long off season, get his knee cleaned up and get back to where he was before. Kenyon attacks the glass as good as anyone in the league, he plays hard nosed defense and he is an intimidator out their for his team. The Knicks could use him and the Knicks have things the Nuggets need. Three point shooters. Quentin Richardson has not played well so I would assume he is the main piece to go to Denver with another big, maybe David Lee and one of their Draft picks. Both teams can win with this situation. the Nuggets need a SG who can stretch the defenses from sagging on Anthony and the Knicks need a defensive pressence on their Front line. It makes sense to me. But the Knicks may have to give up two guards on the roster and or David Lee.

Jermaine O'neal is not going anywhere and I am sure Bird will not work well with isiah. Kevin Garnett is stuck in Minnesota for his career!