[Daily News] Knicks Buying Out Larry?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You can't blame the GM for the coaches failures just because you dont like the GM. Most of us thought Brown was the man for the job. It appears that we were wrong and a select few of you guys that said Brown would crush this team were right. I'll give you that. Still Isiah now has an awsome oppertunity to redeem him self buy coaching this squad and bringing them to a play off level.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
my head aint no where near isiash's a$$. he's made plenty of f*ckin mistakes as gm. jerome james... mistake. larry brown... mistake. trading kurt thomas for q-rich.... mistake. trading nazr for malik rose... mistake. belive me im not saying he's been a great gm. im saying if anyone can get us back into the playoffs next year its him. so stop making all these posts that dont have any truth behind them. cuz honestly ur startin 2 look like even more a jackass than u actually are. or r u?

RMK-NYK

Benchwarmer
sxmarbury516 said:
u guys think what u want... me personally would be thrilled to see isiah take over. he's on espn's top 10 greatest point guards ever. the guy knows the game. he brought in a lot of talent and then a good coach (but not the right coach 4 the team) now its on him to make it mesh. if this does happen i bet u anything the knicks will be destined to make the playoffs.

Gees...no one is saying Isiah isn't an HOF player. He is and that's well established. It's just plain as day though that he's a freakin moron off the court. Everywhere he's gone he's made a mess. The Raptors...The CBA...the way he coached the Pacers, and now here with the Knicks. Only difference in this situation is that Isiah has got his lips so firmly planted on Dolan's ass that he can't seem to get fired.

And honestly...if you thnk this team can make the playoffs you're nuts. Isiah had FAR more superior teams during his 2 seasons in Indy, and he BARELY made it in with them.

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
dolan does not only sign the checks. any deals made by isiah must also be approved by him. some of you guys don't give him enough of the blame, probably because he's rarely in the public eye. but trust me, he does more than just sign checks in the background. correct me if i'm wrong but i heard that allan houston got that big fat contract which no other team would offer because houston and dolan are bend over buddies. and we all know the affect that contract had on the knicks!