All Star 2003

rbcb

Rookie
I knwo EXACTLY what you're saying man, and I totally agree with you.. As a knicks' fan, your duty is to hate all players except those of NY :)
You're the man ;-)
See ya

PS: Don't forget my name.. one day you will tell your grandchildren : "One day, my sweeties, rbcb told me Shaq would play for the Knicks, he was right..." :twisted:

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
not all, just the lakers 8)
rbcb said:
PS: Don't forget my name.. one day you will tell your grandchildren : "One day, my sweeties, rbcb told me Shaq would play for the Knicks, he was right..." :twisted:
:pong: i'll keep that in mind :roll: :thumbsup:

rbcb

Rookie
Maybe you did miss a part... It was just a joke...
But thanks for you very intersting remark, I'll keep it in mind :aplause:

6thman

Benchwarmer
yeaaahhhhhhhh go eeeaasttttt
i'll see the game at 2 a.m but tomorrow i'll be dead at school.... :rolling:
but i don't care... IT'S SHOOOOOOW TIMEE

rady

Administrator
Staff member
man, you don't know how much i envy you for seeing these games... :cry:
oh well... maybe next year i'll see some nba...
i'm defenetly gonna watch cnn tomorrow to see how the game was..

6thman

Benchwarmer
oo shit!! you don't have any channels that gives the game,???? :cry: :cry:
but you can order the cassette! :wink:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
East 145 - West 155 | Recap : Article

man oh man what a game!!
a knew the west will win by ten but never cross my mind that they'll win after 2 OT :?:
hope i'll see the next allstar cause i'm tired to read the headlines...

allan20

Benchwarmer
Garnett -> MVP

Go to the NBA All-Star Game, have fun and bring home some hardware, the coach from his day job had told Kevin Garnett.
Hardware? Forget the tool belt. Garnett needed a hernia belt after lugging a massive gold-and-polished-wood trophy, bigger than a Mafia princess' wedding cake, around the bowels of Philips Arena after the NBA's annual showcase event as Sunday night turned into Monday morning.
Good thing the Timberwolves talented forward was flying back via private jet. No way that thing -- Garnett's prize for being named Most Valuable Player after scoring a game-high 37 points with nine rebounds, three assists and five steals in the Western Conference's 155-145 two-overtime victory -- gets clearance through the metal detector.
Garnett did bring the trophy home, by the way, despite a lighthearted suggestion that he offer it up to Michael Jordan, the NBA legend making his final All-Star appearance and, for much of the night, the sentimental favorite to win the award.
http://www.startribune.com/stories/511/3643405.html