Callin all angry fans, $15 to yell at Dolan

For what it costs to have Jerome James on the bench for 3 seconds, we as true knick fans can go see James Dolan and his gay ass band live and boo him off the stage! The concert is at Coda in NY next Thur. Lets do it! I don't want to be the only putz standing there booing, this is a call for arms. To buy tickets go to www.coda.tickets.musictoday.com/Coda/calendar.aspx. If you can't make that date go to jdandthestraightshot.com to find some other dates. If Dolan wants to make it so hard for us to enjoy our passion, let us return the favor and take away his pleasure. There are few ways to get back at a man of Dolan's stature. However, I believe I have uncovered one of the most effective/realistic. Please respond to this post if you are interested.

Starks

Starter
this is the break we need. Whats the date? I wana make him cry and run out of that club full of tears.

portega1968

El Cacique
Can someone please slap the shit out of the Panama Jack imitator?

I've got a request for JD's band... Beck's "I'm a Looser Baby, so why don't you kill meeeee"...

Just seeing him all smiley while we hard-core Knick fans must suck on the fact the Bulls have our second pick just makes me wanna go Hulk on his silverspoon-fed-ass. What a snob...

Starks

Starter
I hope all of NYC's press is there to make a mockery of his "gig".

I can't imagine him having the balls to have recreational fun, while the he is holding the city, and a portion of the NBA hostage.

Its amazing that our offseason is getting to become a bigger mess than the regular season. I wont be able to make the show, but i hope the press is there

rady

Administrator
Staff member
anybody attended? the papers wrote some stories about the concert but didn't mentioned a thing about angry fans..

• Neither Brown nor Thomas was in attendance, but the club was filled with many Madison Square Garden and Cablevision executives and employees.
    By the end of the first set, the crowd began to thin out.
    During the second set, Dolan cracked that a lot of the songs had a common theme: Dysfunctional relationships. He then sang a song with the lyrics, "there's something wrong in my head."
    http://www.knicksonline.com/teaser/5160/dolan-sings-but-not-about-larry.html

About 150 people, a few dozen of them Garden employees, jammed inside Coda to watch JD and the Straight Shot. They listened as Dolan emitted the raspy voice of a blues man. But Dolan's voice, which sounds like a less-polished Randy Newman, did not overwhelm the audience. As Dolan and some of his bandmates sang, the fans who paid $15 to get in often continued their conversations over the music.
    But that apathy did not squelch Dolan's enthusiasm. JD did not sing vocals on the opening song, but he did on the second song called, "Didn't Wanna Do It." Dolan accentuated his words with facial expressions like narrowing his eyes and pursing his lips. Between songs, he rested his fedora atop the mike stand.
    http://www.knicksonline.com/teaser/5159/its-not-quite-a-garden-gig-but-.html

Starks

Starter
The image of him cheerfully strumming chords while Knick fans across the world are suffering makes me cringe.

This guy needs to be removed from the office. He's like the Mussolini of Sports.

We all may argue over Stephon, Larry and Thomas, but I never have seen ANY support for Dolan on this site. just look at all the arguments this past week, and then think about that last statement. Just think about it. Now thats deep!