Dolan is Pathetic!!!

Starks

Starter
I'm just glad we got his attention. I will make every effort to attend the protest, and I hope I am not alone.

Starks

Starter
Just a random thought...

But that game when Spree came back and cussed out Dolan, just made my top ten list of my all time fav Knick memories.

I see where Spree was coming from after all these years finally.

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
wate i dont reallii get it tho. why is everybody hatin on james dolan? its his money he should be able to do anything he wants with it. can somebody school me on that?

Starks

Starter
FLipfacTion4LyfE said:
wate i dont reallii get it tho. why is everybody hatin on james dolan? its his money he should be able to do anything he wants with it. can somebody school me on that?

Its quite simple.

Think of it this way: If you owned a business with millions of customers around the globe, and realized that the people you hired are running the business into the ground, then its the owner's fault for allowing it to continue.

In business, there are no excuses or moral victories, only productive results.

Thomas, Brown, the roster, and all the other crap that happens to this franchise all fall under the jurisidiction of Dolan.

Not to mention he hired Scott Layden and kept him around.
He signed off on Allan Houston's contract.
He fired Marv Albert and keeps broadcasters scared for their jobs when they talk bad about the team.
He makes Cablevision difficult for its employees.

the list is endless,
Look at Mark Cuban, and then look at Dolan. Notice the difference? theres your answer

FLipfacTion4LyfE said:

Please extract head from ass before posting ...