A LIST OF THE LEAGUES' GIFTED YOUNG PLAYERS

DaGreek34

Benchwarmer
Q needs to play in an open offense. Yeah he is a good rebounder and defender, but he is also known for his stroke, which disappeared last year. He is young and a good strong player. But sadly he may be the piece that needs to go if a trade is infact done.

The more I been thinking about it, the Knicks should go after Radmonovic of the Clippers. This guy put on a show in the Playoffs vs Phoenix in two of the last games. In one the dude just went off from deep hitting threes all over the place and scored four straight from down town. Having a big like that to spread the floor would be awesome.

The Knicks have a deep roster, but they need to move some pieces to free up some ample playing time. Frye, Lee, Robinson the three youngsters need minutes and at times last year really played as good as anyone on the roster. So I think guys like Malik Rose, Mo Taylor, Jerry Butler need to be sent out of town. Jerome James could be another, but if he lost the extra weight and the right coach handled him, he is a good backup to Curry, who in my opinion is one of the worst rebounding, passing, defensive centers in the HISTORY of the NBA! He can score, but that is about it.

The Knicks have options but to dump certain players a key guy like Q is most likely going to get sent along too. the three rooks really got the garden pumped at times. David Lee just played awesome if you ask me, when you had LB crying for defense and playing hard, I didn't understand why he would play Lee so oddly.

Radmonovic would be a great player to add.

portega1968

El Cacique
516, I believe David Lee will be one hell of a role player in this league. He hustles big time and gets nice boards. He shoots decently and is a lock from the line. He should be given the nod at the PF spot if we don't get another one through a trade. He will easily average more than 10 boards a night if given the chance to play regularly.

Channing has a nice shot and his free throws are money in the bank. But he's weak on the boards and has zero post-up ability. He would only fit in a team that has a shotblocker in the middle and a rebounder/post up guy at the three. That just isn't the case with this team. He doesn't fit alongside Curry or any of our current SF. If we can grab one of the top picks in this year's draft along with some role players, I say trade him now that his value is way up there.

portega1968

El Cacique
If we could get Ben Wallace, I'd trade Jerome James and Channing Frye for him. Ben would be the perfect partner for Curry upfront, dont ya'll think?

I'de even ship Frye, Francis and any of our expiring deals to Seattle for Wilcox, Lewis and their picks. That would be a huge upgrade to our frontcourt.

Dang, I'm itching to see what Isiah has in mind this offseason. I doubt he'll stay put.

portega1968

El Cacique
DaGreek, your avatar rules dude!!! Reminds me of Vancouver's finest, November nights in Amsterdam and summer days in Rasta-Island.

Can't wait till 4:20.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Don't expect to see Frye go any where. He has value and will have even more value in the next few years. Isiah will keep the rookies.

DaGreek34

Benchwarmer
Yeah, I dig that "Carebear" myself, he rocks..

Haha, well I have suffered for long bouts of "jones'n" here in Kuwait. But when I fly home to NY, I stop in Amsterdam for a couple days. I can't handle the high end stuff like, Hawaiin Myst, but Juicy Fruit works for me.

I never been to Vancouver, but I want to check it out one day. What is Rasta Land? Jamaica? Well I have heard horror stories of people going there and getting busted so I never went.. But I also heard it rocks there..

Who knows..

Ben Wallace is a Free Agent, so he is free to sign anywhere! He is from the south, or like the Carolina's, so I think he may look to get closer to home. He is a fan favorite in Detroit, so I doubt he will leave. The Pistons need to get some fresh legs or give that kid from Argentina more playing time, or wherever he is from...

Knicks could use a guy to help spread the floor, and I want that guy to be Radmonovic