THE DEAD WEIGHT HAS BEEN CUT

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
First of all I'm here to make comments on the team...not how bad you take comments personal...tell me where I insulted you?? And I'll give you an explanation on what I meant. When I make a comment never take it personal peops...I don't know you and you don't know me...second how am I going to intimidate you over the internet? Save that kind of talk for someone who really cares. That's the last time I'm going to say something like this to you cuz it's a waste of a post and it's a waste of my time...but as far as basket ball goes... Francis and Starbury aren't undersized at the 1 but at the 2 they are undersized...the franchise gets most of his rebounds above the rim because of his athletic ability not because of his height. Starbury lost his hops a long time ago but his heart makes up for his physical attributes at being 6-2...

jimkcchief88

All Star
That's all I'm saying. At 6'2" at best you cannot make-up for hops with heart. But If you were able to, it would be by getting other guys involved who can still get it done at the rack. You also can make-up for DIMINISHED SKILLS by hustle plays and steals. Maybe I didn't see enough games, but I sure didn't see it in the games I watched or in the statline. This doesn't even include starting a team mutiny, shamefull.....

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
You have to realize that you are shorter you must have more determination to get to the basket. Notice the smaller players in the league...Boykins, N-Rob, AI, Stephon is 6-2 with shoes on but in person he is around 6-1 or 6-0...what I'm trying to say is all of these players play with a chip on their shoulder and with some type of heart...otherwise they would be with the scoonie penn's and the Omar Cook's...without heart. When you're shorter, you have to play with more fire or heart because physically you lack alot of things when you're the smallest person on the court but they have to make up their physical lacks with mental strength. It's proven by the players I just named....

os2wiz

Rookie
Starks said:
Wait so are you guys actually saying that Brown wanting to rid the team of Francis, James, Taylor, and Rose is a bad idea?????

If Thomas wasn't so hellbent on proving to the world that despite his destruction of the CBA, despite his failures with the Raptors and Pacers, and despite his moronic NBA Live style roster moves, he would do the same.

Of course you are on the mark. Mr Christ is just full of hubris and bluster as usual. I doubt if LB actually tied to make deals that he could bring upstairs to the management. What Dolan and IT did NOT say , but was evident from Brown's remarks and posture ythroughout the season, is that he had bben promised major moves would be made to improve the roster when he took the job. They renegged on their del with Brown, not the other way around. And IT did a major 180 turn on Brown to salvage his position for the year.
How Christ thinks he can worm jis way out of this I do NOT know. Perhaps he can walk on water also?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Referring anyone to christ that is not christ isn't funny by the way. It's foolish, and we won't know until this season if you Isiah did very well or did very poor. This roster has talent...that's without question! It's the guidance that they are missing and LB did not provide that for anyone last year. Isiah is in the driver seat now...not LB who drove our season to the core of the earth. IT built this team, he knows the roster, he knows the strengths and weaknesses for the roster, and he knows how hungry the roster is for wins this year...now you keep ostracizing Isiah and the management now but when wins start coming together fast this year....I most definitely want to know what you IT haters are going to say....