Forum Upgrade

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Be prepared. We're going to have major changes, a big forum upgrade. Hopefully everything will be set by the end of the week.
If there's going to be any downtime, it's probably because of it

Thanks

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the new forums are up. The upgrade from phpBB 2.0.11 to vBulletin 3.5.4 took about 2 hours. Things look pretty ok, but please check for bugs. I noticed some of the user avatars weren't imported well, so i figure other issues might appear.
The forum looks pretty raw right now, but untill i'll have the time to create a better skin we'll stick to this one.

Feedback is appreciated

NYKnicks15

Starter
Looks good Rad. But two problems I see are the inability to private message someone.. at least I dont see it.

Also the front page headlines and forum links are missing. anyway to fix it?

On a side note, how do I use my moderator abilities? Because I'm going to block "larrybrown". This is annoying and ridiculous.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The headlines should still be there on the homepage.. aren't they?
The latest topics thing will be fixed, i didn't had time to edit the script, this forums' tables are in a new database and i have to make new connections and changes in the script.
The transfer didn't imported the banned users neither the moderators. I'm looking over it right now :)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
newthread.gif

this button when viewing a forum

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Hypercells added
Soon, the old NightTime theme will be available as well