New Year!!! Feelin' "Good"

NYKnicks15

Starter
I actually beg to differ. I'll give you that the weak is not AS weak as is once was.. but it still is. you have two sides i think of the east (actually of any conference).

The ones that scrap at the bottom:
Boston Philly New York Toronto Atlanta Charlotte Milwaukee Orlando Indiana
Chicago Washington

The mainstays:
Miami Detroit New Jersey Cleveland

sure some of these teams made improvements but the east is still a 4 remaining spot, whichever team is close to 500 makes it conference. and the only reason we win the allstar games is because we have star power. not saying the West doesnt BUT we have stars.. only problem is (and the reason this conference still sucks) is because there is one on each team. Not even winning teams. Pierce. Iverson. Redd. Howard. O'Neal etc etc past the allstar game and back to the season they have no team surrounding them

jimkcchief88

All Star
You are telling me the Bulls and the Wizards are bad teams. I seem to remember the Bulls being even 2-2 with the Heat in the 1st round before D-Wade laid the smackdown. And how many of those Wiz-Cavs games went into overtime??? That series could have gone either way. And the Heat did win 4 games in a row to close out the Mavs. That does not sound like a weak conference to me. The Knicks will be in trouble if everyone is not on the same page this year because the East is far from a weak conference.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I'm not worrying about the conference...I'm focusing on the knicks. If the knicks chemistry has developed and the things that weren't established last year are established this year (aka lineups, roles, positve attitude, etc.) we will make the playoffs and be competitive in the playoffs. The knicks fate is in the knicks hands...not the conference's...